I ordered from Staples, got the confirmation e-mail (was a while ago)...where do I track it? :P
    04-16-11 07:00 PM
    On the website of the courier
    04-16-11 07:02 PM
    On the website of the courier
    I assume that because I'm having it delivered to the store, that I won't get a tracking number?
    04-16-11 07:03 PM
    I spoke to staples Canada about my order. No tracking number will be provided it is delivered by there own courier service.
    Staples online ordering is a mess... I wanted to change the shipping address to either ship to my companys address or in store pick up but they are unable to change shipping address...If your not home to bad cause there is no depot to pick up the package. They will try to deliver twice if not home the item gets cancelled WTF?

Would NEVER order from staples again
    04-16-11 07:08 PM
    I spoke to staples Canada about my order. No tracking number will be provided it is delivered by there own courier service.
    Staples online ordering is a mess... I wanted to change the shipping address to either ship to my companys address or in store pick up but they are unable to change shipping address...If your not home to bad cause there is no depot to pick up the package. They will try to deliver twice if not home the item gets cancelled WTF?

That really stinks. That must be just for Staples Canada because Staples here in the US gives us the option of downloading a release form and taping it to the front door for UPS to leave the package if we're not home.
    04-16-11 07:16 PM

That's pretty ****ty. Glad I'm having it delivered to the store as I'm NEVER around to catch it.

The military really takes up my time, plus my apartment buzzer doesn't work so even if I were home I'd miss the delivery.

Bah.
    04-16-11 07:18 PM
    Yeah, I'm never ordering from Staples online ever. What a ****ty experience. I had to call twice to even find out wth was going on with my order. I was completely lost.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-11 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD