Today I let my PB run out of juice, it shut off by itself and took me ages to get it to restart. When it finally started there was a line down the centre, like the screen was 2 512x600 LCD panels side by side, one slightly darker than the other, and the line is visible through UI elements, and in games. Very distracting, like a dead pixel, only there's 600 of them. Anyone else have this happen? And any idea on solving it? There's definitely no physical damage.
    04-25-12 08:50 PM
    I'm only suggesting this because you made no mention of it; have you tried restarting the PB? I've never had that problem.
    04-25-12 09:18 PM
    I would also suggest a restart trying each method if the one before does not fix the problem

To fix an issue, try these in order:

Restart using the Battery Icon and press Restart

Press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds. Then leave it for 20-30 seconds and see if it restarts.

To REBOOT:
    Press and HOLD all three keys for about 10 - 20 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown. Start with the PowerButton. Keep holding past the 3-choice options screen. If you hear a shutter type sound, you've taken a Screen Shot and probably missed the PowerButton.
    04-25-12 09:39 PM
    Restarted and it's not there, thanks. Go figure, the solution to all the PB's problems.
    04-25-12 10:12 PM
    Restarted and it's not there, thanks. Go figure, the solution to all the PB's problems.
    Looks like that did'nt work for the guy with the 160 missing videos
    04-25-12 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD