When I open the splashtop app on my playbook it changes the size or resolution on my laptop. Now it will not go back. it is stuck with large icons. When I first got the app it would go back to normal as soon as I closed the app. Now, nothing. Any ideas?
    01-14-12 07:19 PM
    It must not have closed properly. You will have to change the resolution on your PC. I just use the native.
    You could also try to open and close the app again.
    01-14-12 07:28 PM
    Ya, im pretty sure it didnt close properly because i have vertical bars on both sides of the screen and its a little fuzzy. any idea how i can force the app to close.i have restarted the appa few times and restarted the computer.
    01-14-12 07:34 PM
    Restart the PB. The computer display will have to be reset in your control panel. If it happens again use the native resolution setting in the app and report here. There may be a bug in the app.
    01-14-12 07:50 PM
    I had this happen to me and I immediately uninstalled Splashtop. I noticed during installation that it was just too easy, too slick - just like apple products with a lot of smoke and mirrors. Mouse and KYBD support very nice. Needs multiple latching mechanism to keep this puppy quiet until needed and then only following a strict protocol.

Security is a major concern of many of us that have our life and blood on our PCs. Nobody messes with my PC settings without my explicit permission. Period. Full stop. End of discussion. Doc Neutron
    01-14-12 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD