I'm waiting for Splashdata apps to come to the Playbook. I went to the Splashdata forums and found this answer to whether or not Splash ID was coming to Playbook.

"We have submitted IM for Playbook to Blackberry AppWorld.It is waiting for approval."

I'm wondering if this means the whole Splashdata suite is coming or just Splash ID. I need the whole suite, SplashShopper, Splash Money and SplashID. Does anyone know if the whole suite is coming? I tried asking on the Splashdata website, but didn't get an answer yet.
    10-11-11 09:21 AM
    I hope Splash Money is coming soon. There isn't even a good personal finance app for BlackBerry phones. I just picked up a 9850, and I still go back to my Droid X2 when I need to enter transactions and balance my accounts.

I'll post a question to them too so they can see more interest.

EDIT: I do see SplashMoney on their site for the BB. Is it not for 7.0? I guess I can post that questions in the Apps section. But at $29.99! Come on, man.
    Last edited by NickA44; 10-11-11 at 09:33 AM.
    10-11-11 09:30 AM
    Yeah, I already have the Splashdata Suite on my phone and desktop, but I want it for the playbook because I'm still using a curve 8900 and the screen is too small. I'm waiting for the new phones to come out before upgrading.
    10-11-11 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD