$199 for the following bundle
    BLACKBERRY� 32GB PLAYBOOK
    BLACKBERRY� RAPID TRAVEL CHARGER FOR BLACKBERRY� PLAYBOOK� TABLET
    BLACKBERRY� PLAYBOOK� BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD AND CASE
    NEXXTECH COMBINATION STYLUS AND INK PEN
    BlackBerry� 32GB PlayBook - Bundle | BlackBerry PlayBook Bundles | Ratings & Reviews | TheSource.ca

They have 14 different bundles going, including some with other 3rd party keyboards (don't miss page 2)
    BlackBerry PlayBook Bundles | TheSource.ca
    11-29-12 08:08 AM
    One thinks that RIMM is playing marketing games by releasing Playbooks to different retailers in an attempt to unload the lower GB units and limiting the release of the 64GB unit or they have added the 4G & LTE to their 64 GB units and are releasing them through the cellular networks. I've been trying to locate a PB64GB for my daughter for Christmas and where 64s were available at $218 and $199, they are no-longer available. I would have bought the $199 unit but the sales staff in the Source store could not locate one and when he did the other store would not release it (3 hour drive away one way). How long do I wait before I am left empty handed for Christmas. THe Source deals are about $50 less than than "Black Fridays" deals offered. Any Canadian insiders out there who can give me a heads up or inside info on PB64GB retail, Thanks Bruce
    11-29-12 08:26 AM
    That first package looks pretty darn good. In some cases, just the charger and keyboard/case cost nearly that much!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-29-12 09:25 AM
    Check with WalMart. As well as Sears Canada for any 64's which are the biggest sellers. I have had mine for 15 months but have never used more than 15 GB's on it.
    11-29-12 09:33 AM
    I bought the BlackBerry Bluetooth Keyboard and Convertible Case alone for almost as much as this bundle. Did they locate the stolen truckload of BlackBerry PlayBooks?

You have to wonder about the strategy of selling the BlackBerry PlayBook at such discounted prices. There is no imminent release of BlackBerry OS 10 for the BlackBerry PlayBook. Are they trying to deplete existing inventory to cut their losses ahead of the December earnings call? Approximately 60 days from now we will know once and for all whether Research In Motion is a washed-up jock from high school, whose best years are in the rearview mirror, or another John Travolta, whose career languished for decades before making a comeback? Tick Tock!
    11-29-12 09:43 AM
    I'd like to see some love for us that don't need a new PlayBook. I already have my 32 GB and a rapid charger but it would be nice to see a good discount on the keyboard and case alone.
    11-29-12 11:11 AM
    They have just such a bundle at $89.00 and with stylus'. I have on my Christmas wishlist.

BlackBerry
    11-29-12 02:33 PM
    The Source always has great Bundle sales. And price match any lower prices (even after your purchase).
    11-29-12 05:13 PM
    ... I've been trying to locate a PB64GB for my daughter for Christmas and where 64s were available at $218 and $199, they are no-longer available.... Any Canadian insiders out there who can give me a heads up or inside info on PB64GB retail, Thanks Bruce
    Not an insider, buy a Canadian who purchased one online through Walmart. I find that they'll show 'unavailable' for days, and then suddenly it'll come available, but only for a short time (I guess they sell out). As I type this, it's showing available right now at Walmart.ca

Edit: Just found another site that now has them in (and cheaper than Walmart). Check out PC-Canada.com - Online shopping made easy!.
    11-30-12 01:27 PM
    Went to a Store today (Dec. 1) to check out the bundles. Helpful store guy indicates it is on-line only, but bundle can be shipped for store pick-up free.
    Says we can order the very good bundle right in the store (we were both talking about the bundle with charger, case, stylus, for 149.)
    Lo and behold, all the good deals are gone. Store guy was as surprised as I was disappointed. They were still showing online Thursday evening.
    12-01-12 04:45 PM
    $199 for the following bundle
    BLACKBERRY� 32GB PLAYBOOK
    BLACKBERRY� RAPID TRAVEL CHARGER FOR BLACKBERRY� PLAYBOOK™ TABLET
    BLACKBERRY™ PLAYBOOK� BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD AND CASE
    NEXXTECH COMBINATION STYLUS AND INK PEN
    BlackBerry� 32GB PlayBook - Bundle | BlackBerry PlayBook Bundles | Ratings & Reviews | TheSource.ca

They have 14 different bundles going, including some with other 3rd party keyboards (don't miss page 2)
    BlackBerry PlayBook Bundles | TheSource.ca
    I was looking on the source's website and they have INSANELY good deals. However, I live in the U.S. and that's only in Canada. Does anyone happen to know if they ship here?
    12-01-12 06:18 PM