I wish...LOL. I've been looking at these headphones for about a year and when the Limited blue ones became available, I went ahead and purchased them as a late Xmas gift for myself........had to justify the purchase somehow .
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/...1-06074752.jpg
    Do you mind me asking how much are those...they look awesome!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-06-13 02:57 PM
    Do you mind me asking how much are those...they look awesome!
    $300 but I'm rounding up - by about ONE DOLLAR!

Amazon.com: Bose� QuietComfort� 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling� Headphones: Electronics

Here's the blue

Amazon.com: Bose� QuietComfort� 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling� Headphones - Limited Edition: Electronics
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-06-13 04:14 PM
    Thank you for the links, these do look great!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-06-13 04:34 PM
    Top of its class for sound. Video is no slouch either.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-06-13 04:42 PM
    Bose charges way too much for their products lol.
    01-06-13 04:46 PM
    Bose charges way too much for their products lol.
    I agree, but I had to have them......its worth it to ME . Sound, Comfort and Looks are second to none ....IMO
    01-06-13 05:16 PM
    Does anyone have any recommendations for external speakers?
    01-06-13 06:49 PM
    My brother has a wireless gadget that he connects his PlayBook to so that he can wander around the house listening to music on his headphones.
    Would you mind sending me a PM with information about the device used by your brother? I am eyeing a very nice Bluetooth headset but need some way to connect to the BlackBerry PlayBook.
    01-06-13 11:32 PM
    Playbook has bluetooth. not quite sure why, if you are buying a bluetooth headset why you need something else. BT works great!!
    01-06-13 11:48 PM
    Would you mind sending me a PM with information about the device used by your brother? I am eyeing a very nice Bluetooth headset but need some way to connect to the BlackBerry PlayBook.
    As Rickster says, the PB has bt. And I may not technically understand but if you have a BT headset in mind, how would you connect it to another BT dongle type of contraption?
    01-07-13 12:16 AM
    Ewww, they look like you can work on an aircraft carrier with those landing and take offs lol... I luv my creative BT headphones and the bass is just amazing and they didn't cost me an arm and a leg or sell one of my kidneys and they fit so comfortably!

The sound on this thing!....-creative-also-releases-wp-300-bluetooth-headphones-2.png
    01-13-13 08:12 PM
    Ewww, they look like you can work on an aircraft carrier with those landing and take offs lol... I luv my creative BT headphones and the bass is just amazing and they didn't cost me an arm and a leg or sell one of my kidneys and they fit so comfortably!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Creative-Also-Releases-the-WP-300-Bluetooth-Headphones-2.png 
Views:	132 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	131202
    I guess the saying is true......"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" . I will stick with my BOSE Q15's. I will continue to use my JABRA CLIPPER, which turns any headphones or earbuds into Bluetooth.
    01-13-13 10:27 PM
    The sound is very nice...I have about 120 80's & 90's music videos on my PlayBook and I am always amazed by these little speakers.
    01-14-13 03:08 AM
    Hey, I'm hoping someone is still looking at this post, as I'm having real trouble with the audio on the playbook with my headphones. When watching tv shows that i've transferred over to watch on it, the sound is awful. It's not loud, even on max, and when I put it on max it is so distorted and lots of feedback. These same files and headphones produce perfect sound through my phone, laptop, etc, and the audio is fine through the speakers too.

If anyone has any suggestions i'd be extremely grateful. My headphones are AKG K450, which are phenomenal apart from through the playbook, which is really frustrating!

Thanks in advance.
    02-20-13 03:11 AM
    I have the Motorola S9-hd and Motorola S10-hd. Both bluetooth and both work well with the playbook. The s9 sound better , but recently broke after 2 years so i went with the s-10. got them on Amazon for $35 shipped. Answers calls well from both of my Blackberry phones as well.. I also have the Blackberry bluetooth stereo gateway hooked up to my home stereo, this also works great when connected to the playbook.
    02-22-13 07:56 AM
    My daughter and I were having an iPad v Playbook music duel and she couldn't believe how much better the PB sounded. I then played a couple of hi-def video demos: She turned to her husband and said "OK. So how do I beat that!?" :-)
    02-22-13 12:41 PM
41 12