- CrackBerry Abuser
- 418 Posts
Sound switches off for no reason
So this is happening a lot recently. I'm watching a video or listening to music and the sound just switches off for no reason. It just goes dead. Restarts of the music player or the browser for a YouTube video are no good. The music plays and there is no sound, it is not muted either. Only a reboot fixes this. It's terrible. Anyone else had this as well?
- CrackBerry Addict
01-07-2013, 05:17 PM #6
- 815 Posts
I've had two Playbooks do that. The sounds, even keypress sounds stop, a reboot or shutdown fixes it for weeks.-------------------------------------------------------------
Experience with Windows, Mac OS, IOS, Palm OS, Android, BlackBerry OS, QNX, Windows Mobile and a variety of other devices.
* Long time reseller of MDaemon® Messaging Server, BlackBerry® Edition
Over 25 years of technology experience.
Background in Avionics, self-taught on computers since the days of MS-DOS 2.0.
- 01-08-2013, 05:11 PM #10
I think the audio from the pb is great, but after waking it up just now mine has also gone quiet.
Hard re-boot fixed it plus brought back my BB bridge icons....
Last edited by Mellfee; 01-08-2013 at 06:32 PM.I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure....
Blackberry Z10 STL100-2 10.2.1.537
- CrackBerry User
03-26-2013, 10:23 PM #11
- 35 Posts
So the same thing happens go my wife on her playbook tonight. Restart fixed it fof a few min but it's gone again. have now shut down completely in hope that it comes back. By chance was it youtube you were watching shen this first occured?
- CrackBerry Addict
03-27-2013, 02:24 PM #12
- 743 Posts
- Orange UK reserves the right to privacy from Orange UK :D
My does that, REBOOT... It's intermittent and dam annoying." I am " in no shape or form here to represent Orange UK or Orange companies in ANY capacity.
Today 12April2014 after all these years Cracking away I nearly got my 1st warning :/
the future's bright, the future's PORaNge........
- 03-27-2013, 04:50 PM #13
The problem has been discussed in another thread, and seems to be an issue introduced since OS 220.127.116.116. It should be reported at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' by the OP so that it gets corrected, otherwise it will never get any attention by the former RIM.
- By wsc22bb in forum AT&TReplies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2009, 01:55 AM
- By Shawtywannathug in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 5Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:38 AM
- By wsc22bb in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2009, 11:10 PM
- By magicpinkdrink in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2009, 11:51 PM
- By computersoc in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2009, 02:33 PM