Hey guys,

Ive been looking for a way to make a video playlist and i just found a way to make one. After downloading so many apps, if found the right app. Now i put the Video Playlist in qoutes because its not really a video playlist. Its just accessing folders and playing videos

Requirements:
    Internet connection to download the app
    AIR Browser
    Videos- Of course the ones you want to add..

Lets get started:
    1. Download the FREE Air Browser( At the Appworld) and install it.
    2. Connect your PlayBook to your computer
    3. Go to My Computer and find your Playbook (Should be under networks or other connections or whatever). Should look like a Network Drive.
    4.Double click on the playbook.
    5.Navigate to your "videos" folder and open it.
    6.Make a folder like you would normally make a playlist. For noobs: Right click in the empty space inside the folder and hover over New then click Make New Folder.
    7. Name it and then drag and drop the videos into the folder.
    7a) You can make another folder if you want to inside that folder.
    8. After dragging and dropping, disconnect your PlayBook or keep it connected and tap the AIR Browser app that you installed.
    9. It should like exactly the folders you saw on your computer and navigate to your folder and video.
    10. Tap on the video then on the bottom left, there should be an Open button.
    11. Hit that and enjoy your videos!!

You can also add your documents and organize them.. Ill probably make a video tutorial also soon or Post pictures.

Hope this helped you alot!
    LampyDave likes this.
    02-24-12 12:09 AM
    I don't see how this creates a playlist. OK, you have videos in a folder, and air browser allows you to open them one at a time, just like the native video player.

If your topic is "Tutorial:. How to make a video playlist", what part of your tutorial did I miss???
    Last edited by PatrickMJS; 02-24-12 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Fix typo
    belsunce likes this.
    02-24-12 12:32 AM
    Folders are like playlists.. You c an organize the videos.
    02-24-12 01:25 AM
    Folders are like playlists.. You c an organize the videos.
    From my understanding of playlists through the years using iTunes, WMP and even the playbook music player, a playlist is meant to be accessible via the player itself, so i wouldn't exactly call this a playlist, but rather organized folders
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    02-24-12 02:56 AM
    Not happening
    02-24-12 03:26 AM
    To call it a playlist, it should play continuously thru the list, with the option to play thru the list once, or to cycle thru the list repeatedly. Too bad the PB doesn't have a "media player" program with the ability to play videos based on a user-defined playlist. I wish I knew how to write a program in c++ or html5... Maybe I could write one myself. It can't be that hard. Amazed RIM hasn't asked one of their Tat guys to take 5 minutes and write something like that.
    02-24-12 07:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD