I went to local Best Buy store in Oakville today. [by the way the store is stacked up with playbooks for sale tomorrow]. This customer came over to the display with playbooks. He was inquiring about the playbook sale tomorrow. [i was there because i am still contemplating 64GB] I overheard part of conversation or rather comment that the store rep made about playbook ...$199 is not a good reason to buy playbook. i would not recommend it. I could not stand by and just let it slight such poor comment about Playbook so i went over to that customer and told him straight that the rep knows squat and he should get playbook tomorrow. i think this guy believed me more then the rep. Anyways BB should seriously stain its stuff properly and they should have basic knowledge of pros and cons of each tablet.
    UltraBlackBerry likes this.
    11-17-11 07:39 PM
    Best Buy is the worst in my experience. My local store still has the original playbook
    demo that hasn't worked properly sine launch, yet theu refuse to fix it. Bought my PB
    from Staples. They were somewhat knowledgeable.
    Chaddface likes this.
    11-17-11 07:44 PM
    well 199 isnt a good reason to buy it. If you wanted your tablet to read kindle books, watch netflix and play angry birds and you didnt have a BB then does 199 that much difference since it wont do anything you want it too?

Granted for 199 i think most anyone can agree its a good deal even with the tablet in its current state. But the price certainly make someone get something that isnt right for them.
    11-17-11 07:46 PM
    Best Buy sucks in a big way. That being said I think it is silly to take their inability to be remotely competent as a personal attack on RIM. They suck in everything they do...not just selling the playbook.
    11-17-11 07:51 PM
    or ...some morons are just sales reps?
    11-17-11 07:51 PM
    You can play angry birds on playbook...I've had done it on my Playbook that i returned back to the store before this sale as i want to get minimum 32GB even though this 64GB space realty is extremely tempting
    howarmat likes this.
    11-17-11 07:52 PM
    well 199 isnt a good reason to buy it. If you wanted your tablet to read kindle books, watch netflix and play angry birds and you didnt have a BB then does 199 that much difference since it wont do anything you want it too?

Granted for 199 i think most anyone can agree its a good deal even with the tablet in its current state. But the price certainly make someone get something that isnt right for them.
    Mine plays angry birds
    11-17-11 07:52 PM
    Or some people are morons and some happen to be sales reps.
    11-17-11 07:55 PM
    Or some people are morons and some happen to be sales reps.
    Or some people are sales reps and happen to be morons...
    11-17-11 07:57 PM
    You can play angry birds on playbook...I've had done it on my Playbook that i returned back to the store before this sale as i want to get minimum 32GB even though this 64GB space realty is extremely tempting
    that is true i forgot about the chinese pirated version
    11-17-11 07:59 PM
    that is true i forgot about the chinese pirated version
    The version which sucks to play...but, that being said I hate angry birds...plants vs zombies would be nice though.
    11-17-11 08:04 PM
    Both the Best Buy and Future shop are iphone fan boys they don't know anything about any of the other product, android,blackberry,windows phone not the slightest clue. Sigh oh well I have had them all they all have their pluss's and minuses.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-11 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD