i thought this was too funny, however rim may do the opposite with a qnx phone!

ekafara and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-24-11 07:38 AM
    Haha. Super cheezy. But I smiled. :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-11 07:39 AM
    haha, thank you for this.
    10-24-11 07:42 AM
    That Apple designer looks F-ed. Haha. Especially the last diagram where he's done. He looks like he's about to fall over. He can't believe how magical and revolutionary this is.
    10-24-11 07:59 AM
    That Apple designer looks F-ed. Haha. Especially the last diagram where he's done. He looks like he's about to fall over. He can't believe how magical and revolutionary this is.
    well, the first one is the generic "hmm at something on the internet" rageface; and the second is the "close enough" rageface
    10-24-11 09:01 AM
    Nice one!!!

But there is a flaw with the pic. Actually the ipad came before the iphone. Steve Jobs himself mentioned this in an interview. The concept was to get rid of the keyboard on a computer and thus the ipad. But SJ realised that this could sell better as phones and thus he put the ipad on the shelf and came out with the phone.
    10-24-11 09:31 AM
    Nice one!!!

But there is a flaw with the pic. Actually the ipad came before the iphone. Steve Jobs himself mentioned this in an interview. The concept was to get rid of the keyboard on a computer and thus the ipad. But SJ realised that this could sell better as phones and thus he put the ipad on the shelf and came out with the phone.
    So then just read the comic backwards and instead of enlarging make the iPad smaller
    10-24-11 09:38 AM
    That's more like an I'm awesome walk haha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-11 11:46 AM
    you forgot to remove USEFUL functionalities like calling/taking good pictures etc.. :P
    10-24-11 12:09 PM
    Well, when you start with an OS as capable as iOS there's not that much more to do than extend the dimensions.. That said, I sure HOPE that RIM DOESN't do the same thing in reverse with QNx/BBX until they get it figured out! If their BBX phones come out as screwy as the PB, they are dead men walking!
    10-24-11 12:51 PM
    Nice one!!!

[joke]Guess he was referring to the The Apple Newton MessagePad ;-) [/joke]

It was around this time that Jobs confirmed in a recent interview on All Things D8 (2010), that Apple started to research and develop a multi-touch-based tablet computer operating system before the iPhone. Once Jobs decided that he wanted to develop a smartphone, the tablet project was put on hold, and available talent and resources were allocated to the iPhone project.

For apple history lovers : http://liquidpubs.com/blog/2010/11/0...puter-history/
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 10-24-11 at 01:24 PM.
    10-24-11 01:19 PM
    Ofcourse that's what I meant!!!

So then just read the comic backwards and instead of enlarging make the iPad smaller
    10-24-11 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD