Hello guys, I just bought a 64gb PB recently (4-5 days ago). One of my radio apps was working fine yesterday but when I go to play it it keeps saying connecting to media. My other radio app keeps crashing. And the other radio app which I downloaded today (nobex radio) doesn't play anything. I want to know if it's a PB problem or not.

Also, modern combat was working fine yesterday. but today, when I start it, it goes into a black screen, and nothing happens. Same thing happens with Asphalt 6
    08-26-12 06:41 PM
    Hello guys, I just bought a 64gb PB recently (4-5 days ago). One of my radio apps was working fine yesterday but when I go to play it it keeps saying connecting to media. My other radio app keeps crashing. And the other radio app which I downloaded today (nobex radio) doesn't play anything. I want to know if it's a PB problem or not.

Also, modern combat was working fine yesterday. but today, when I start it, it goes into a black screen, and nothing happens. Same thing happens with Asphalt 6
    weird I never hqd problem like this. perhaps you should try to reload os.

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    08-26-12 08:52 PM
    If I reload the OS, will I have to reload all the files and apps as well?
    08-26-12 09:53 PM
    Before going to all the trouble of a full reinstall of the OS, I would try a full shut down of the device and restart. If the problem still persist, only then would I do a wipe and reinstall.
    08-26-12 10:00 PM
    I shut it down and then restarted. Some of the radio apps started working again although one of them stopped again. I haven't tried reinstalling the game yet though.
    08-27-12 08:44 AM
    I tried it again and they all seem to work for a moment now though. After I restart my PB, they work once. Then when I close the apps and then again go back later to play it, they dont work. That's strange. I have to restart my PB.
    08-28-12 12:03 PM
    It also doesnt hurt to clear the browser cache. Then restart the PlayBook.
    08-28-12 12:15 PM
    He shouldn't. Have to clear his cache for those to work I use those all the time and don't need to do that, BUT if I try to bridge my playbook and my BB phone nobex radio doesn't like that so I get the same same problem as the OP. If your bridging your playbook I suggest tethering than bridging OP
    08-28-12 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD