- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Sold my playbook.
No offense but after a year waiting for rumors to become reality and spending $300.00 for a Playbook last December I sold it today for $77.00 at Best Buy. Got to face it Blackberry is dead and Apple is following its footsteps. I GIVE IT 5 years before Samsung dominates by a big majority the market. I purchased a Galaxy S3 AND LEAP PAD FOR MY 4 YEAR OLD WHICH ACTUALLY HAS MORE APP's THAN THE BB app store. No 10phone will revive Blackberry.
- 12-02-2012, 09:07 PM #2
glad you sold it. Sorry you wont be around to tell us of how RIM is dead and apple is king.~Matt
16GB PB & Rooted Nexus 4, Z10 LE
- By revdoug in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 31Last Post: 04-15-2012, 02:54 PM
- By Spellreflekt in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 51Last Post: 03-30-2012, 09:33 AM
- By jgaspar89 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 107Last Post: 07-11-2011, 01:53 PM
- By tarek307 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2008, 07:12 AM
- By isaacleese in forum AT&TReplies: 9Last Post: 08-09-2008, 01:18 AM