I HAVN'T got any bridges! (sound of quiet sobbing and clinking of bottles in the distance)
    All burned? ;-) I tease of course, it was just an opportunity for a cheap laugh.

I genuinely hope that the bridge comes back, as it was very useful indeed. It would be great to return to the days of charging my phone upstairs in the evening whilst keeping an eye on notifications etc from my PB. If not, I can live with, but it felt like such a USP it would be a shame for it not to return.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-15-13 07:26 AM
    All burned? ;-) I tease of course, it was just an opportunity for a cheap laugh.

I genuinely hope that the bridge comes back, as it was very useful indeed. It would be great to return to the days of charging my phone upstairs in the evening whilst keeping an eye on notifications etc from my PB. If not, I can live with, but it felt like such a USP it would be a shame for it not to return.
    Steady now Lawrence of Arabia, remember I am only 8.5mins away from where you live! I also one day may change my status from 'potential customer' to 'customer'. Sorry for that I won't but just thought I'd kid you!

ps best of luck with the what I take is a new venture. (just ask).
    Barljo likes this.
    04-15-13 09:09 AM
27 12