She is supposed to be some kind of ambassador for BBRY, right? So what is she doing for BBRY? Any appearances?
    05-14-13 07:35 PM
    she's in charge of the future playbook development........or not
    05-14-13 08:18 PM
    Really, does she have to do anything besides be Alicia Keyes?
    05-14-13 08:21 PM
    She should ditch the iphone.
    Jamez Avila likes this.
    05-14-13 08:22 PM
    She should ditch the iphone.
    I believe, she is still using it... off camera, of course...

Posted via Z10
    05-14-13 08:28 PM
    I do wonder if her stipend might have paid a programmer or three to work on the pb.
    05-14-13 08:59 PM
    She was spotted several times using iPhone 4S and 5.
    05-14-13 10:21 PM
    She has no real reason to be there. She essentially does nothing for the brand or image.

It would be like Ozzy Osbourne telling you to eat KFC.
    akstone and Gotuwan like this.
    05-14-13 10:25 PM
    man, ozzy would have been a hell of a better BlackBerry creative director.

Posted via CB10
    sleekskyline120 and Cracklen like this.
    05-14-13 10:30 PM
    She has no real reason to be there. She essentially does nothing for the brand or image.

It would be like Ozzy Osbourne telling you to eat KFC.
    Actually she's using a BB Z10 as a second phone!
    A very well paid spare phone, everyone knows she using an iPhone 5 as primary phone.
    05-14-13 10:46 PM
    I highly doubt that she is driving any sales. Especially since she has been seen multiple times with her iPhone still.
    05-14-13 10:47 PM
    I read somewhere that ever since she started promoting BlackBerry there has been an increase in the amount of females owning a BlackBerry.. (Idk about how much more, but that's besides the point)

So to answer your question, she's helping by promoting BlackBerry and it's a success.

And Idk if there's more to that

Posted via Carrier Pigeon
    Promoting BB Z10 but using iPhone 5 is not a credible move!
    05-14-13 10:51 PM
    uhhh....why is this in the playbook forum?
    anon(1852343) and Superfly_FR like this.
    05-14-13 10:54 PM
    I do wonder if her stipend might have paid a programmer or three to work on the pb.
    She took the whole budget and more and now us Playbookers only have outsourced QNX staff who are so small they can't even manage Z/Q10 apps and tweaks lol...
    05-14-13 11:05 PM
    uhhh....why is this in the playbook forum?
    Cos there is no iPlod forum with a Alicia subforum, Apple can have her, anyone see the chav look in trainers promoting Nike lately ? Very undressed, given her BB ad is still up on the local bus stop here I doubt BB are happy with them she looks glam at the same time looks poor and on welfare doing Nike lol....

She has become a right money grabber with all her marketing skills(?) of late...
    05-14-13 11:10 PM
    Well, she surprised me at BlackBerry Live. Didn't come across with the usual celeb B.S. crap. I had my doubts till seeing her speak today. Definitely a smart women with a strong message. Check it out, you may be surprised also?

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    05-14-13 11:39 PM
    She is supposed to be some kind of ambassador for BBRY, right? So what is she doing for BBRY? Any appearances?
    This was ripped from the first site I found describing AK's duties as Global Creative Director. It was a easy an find, not sure what point you're trying to make so I wont ask what have you done for Blackberry.

As an official member of the BlackBerry team, Keys will lead an array of new business initiatives that will drive engagement with BlackBerry and perception of the brand.

�Alicia Keys has come to BlackBerry because she believes in the product and technology, and subscribes to our overriding philosophy to �Keep Moving�: to empower people through mobile computing and communications,� said BlackBerry President and CEO Thorsten Heins.

�We are excited she will be bringing to us her enormous capabilities, as well as a vast network of relationships in the entertainment, social media and business communities, to help shape our brand and grow our business.�

In her new role, Keys will work closely with app developers, content creators, retailers, carriers and the entertainment community to further shape and enhance the BlackBerry 10 platform, and inspire creative use through its remarkable capabilities and functionality. From music to books, to film, to apps, Keys will lead the charge of enhancing entertainment consumption and distribution, through the power of BlackBerry 10.

�Staying connected has become a vital part of my creative process,� said Keys. �I have been using the BlackBerry 10 for a few weeks now, and I�m truly inspired by its innovation. It has entirely revolutionised the experience. I know the potential this platform has to help creative people be more productive, and help productive people be more creative. This is such an incredible age to be living in, with such profound advances in communications and technology. As Global Creative Director, my goal is to inspire creativity with this platform, and I�m so excited to jump right in.�

At this week�s launch event, Keys revealed BlackBerry�s new �Keep Moving� Project, which engages BlackBerry users in exclusive and compelling experiences created by inspirational and multi-faceted artists, writers, designers, filmmakers, musicians, and athletes. Renowned film director Robert Rodriguez (El Mariachi, From Dusk Till Dawn, Sin City), and author Neil Gaiman (Coraline, Stardust, The Sandman) will join Keys as the first three �BlackBerry Partners� leveraging the power of the new platform to create original content and special user engagements. The essence of these creative projects is that they are collaborations between the artist, BlackBerry and BlackBerry users around the world.

Frank Boulben, BlackBerry chief marketing officer said of the Keys appointment, �Alicia has tremendous reach, which makes her the ideal global creative director to inspire and empower creative people around the world to push the boundaries of the mobile experience. It is vital to our success to engage in a dialogue with creators and help them better succeed at what they do. We�re thrilled to have Alicia�s insight and passion shape our brand and grow our business.�
    anon(4318378) and xBURK like this.
    05-14-13 11:46 PM
    This was ripped from the first site I found describing AK's duties as Global Creative Director. It was a easy an find, not sure what point you're trying to make so I wont ask what have you done for Blackberry.

As an official member of the BlackBerry team, Keys will lead an array of new business initiatives that will drive engagement with BlackBerry and perception of the brand.

“Alicia Keys has come to BlackBerry because she believes in the product ...

It is vital to our success to engage in a dialogue with creators and help them better succeed at what they do. We’re thrilled to have Alicia’s insight and passion shape our brand and grow our business.”
    I'm sold. I will be buying two of each device monthly till my 401k is exhausted!
    05-15-13 12:14 AM
    'Common guys... as a paid Global Creative Director, what would you expect?... unless, it is voluntarily, I would be somehow convinced...

Posted via Z10
    05-15-13 01:34 AM
    Alicia Keys is just a brand "****". Only steps front were the cash is. This week was BB and Mercedes... Next week will be shoes, jewelry, perfumes, food, electronics and so on ... The funny thing she's not using any of the advertising products.
    05-16-13 03:34 AM
    �Alicia Keys has come to BlackBerry because she believes in the product and technology, and subscribes to our overriding philosophy to �Keep Moving�: to empower people through mobile computing and communications , we paid her a very large sum of cash� said BlackBerry President and CEO Thorsten Heins.

�Staying connected has become a vital part of my creative process,� said Keys. �I have been using the BlackBerry 10 for a few weeks now, ever since that Heinz bloke handed me a free phone and an envelope literally stuffed with cash and I�m truly inspired by its innovation. It has entirely revolutionised the experience. I know the potential this platform has to help creative people be more productive, and help productive people be more creative. This is such an incredible age to be living in, with such profound advances in communications and technology. As Global Creative Director, my goal is to inspire creativity with this platform, and I�m so excited to jump right in.�
    That's more like it
    uncle_numpty, FF22 and Orange UK like this.
    05-16-13 06:13 AM
    That's why is primary phone is an iPhone 5!
    05-16-13 07:07 AM
    Alicia Keys is just a brand "****". Only steps front were the cash is. This week was BB and Mercedes... Next week will be shoes, jewelry, perfumes, food, electronics and so on ... The funny thing she's not using any of the advertising products.
    What's wrong with earning a paycheck? Blackberry is using her celebrity status while she promotes the brand. Seems like a fair trade to me.

You know my steez using Samsung Galaxy S4
    05-16-13 07:16 AM
    What's wrong with earning a paycheck? Blackberry is using her celebrity status while she promotes the brand. Seems like a fair trade to me.

You know my steez using Samsung Galaxy S4
    Credibility! Having someone who's not even using my product is not credible at all.
    05-16-13 07:31 AM
    Hmm lets play guess the 'bleeped' word.....Who're you talking about.....I win
    05-16-13 07:40 AM
57 123