Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    288f0ab0
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default So now that 2.0 is here...

Now that 2.0 is here along with all the advertised and expected features, and without some of the little details that we had hoped would come too, what do you think RIM should do? Wait until the next large update to deliver the goods or bring us a bunch of small updates to keep people happy? I won't get into the small things that were missing with 2.0 because they've already been discussed several times in the threads.

Btw, I'm pretty impressed with 2.0, especially the autocorrect/predictive text and I love the new message app. Remote is awesome of course, this goes without saying. Keep up the good work RIM.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    287C08ED

I'm more of a fan of regular but smaller updates. It reassures you that RIM do care about the device and any glaring problems should be quickly addressed.

One advantage of one big update would be that you can market it as something very special. Something I think RIM have done without going overboard on $$$
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    6,208 Global Posts
    PIN
    32FE97BA

More regular smaller updates. Of course. Why would anyone prefer they wait and do less frequent larger updates. (?)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,607 Global Posts
    PIN
    295E4D69

I would love to see regularly scheduled updates. Maybe RIM could schedule quarterly updates unless critical.

I love the predictive text.
    New York Yankees
    It's Hard To Be Humble
    CrackBerry Master

I shall check into rehab and keep my PlayBook under locks. No more than one hour a day.
    8800>9000>9700>9900>Z10>Q10

PlayBook