When you are down a hole, stop digging.
    ah pete, always the voice of reason!
    04-21-11 09:56 PM
    When you are down a hole, stop digging.
    That's a new one for me... I'm stealing it! I'll be using it tomorrow.
    04-21-11 11:08 PM
    Well in my opinion, a misspelling ***** has no right to take to task a respected and well informed person to task for expressisng his opinion.

This I know will be lost on you as you are a RIM cheerleader / apologist.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I love and adore you.

I notice that tumer, for all his blustering and abuse of Bla1ze earlier in the thread, has not said a darn word since Bla1ze posted.

The least he could do is own his mistake and apologize. I doubt we'll see it.
    04-21-11 11:53 PM
    I love and adore you.

I notice that tumer, for all his blustering and abuse of Bla1ze earlier in the thread, has not said a darn word since Bla1ze posted.

The least he could do is own his mistake and apologize. I doubt we'll see it.
    Spelnig (oops) erraz creep in as you type. As you all know, I do it all the time.

I use IE9 with iSpell and I still make mistaiks. It would be nice if everyone on CrackBerry spelt, punctuated and gramaticized perfectly but this is planet Earth and we have people here.
    04-22-11 06:08 AM
    Really blaze well let's call you out did you agree or not agree with the post ???????????
    I've played with it and I don't see why people talk so bad about it try playing with a xoom. Awful its a brick and ipad to me know different then a playbook I actual like the screen better especial when doing video and play need for speed . Well. BLAZE.

Why call anyone out? If you want it, buy it. If not, so what? Take a deep breath.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 04-22-11 at 04:07 PM.
    04-22-11 09:41 AM
    Spelnig (oops) erraz creep in as you type. As you all know, I do it all the time.

I use IE9 with iSpell and I still make mistaiks. It would be nice if everyone on CrackBerry spelt, punctuated and gramaticized perfectly but this is planet Earth and we have people here.
    I was more wanting an apology to Bla1ze for tumer spearheading the FIRE BLA1ZE crusade and basically saying that if Bla1ze didn't like the Playbook and said so, he should be fired.

Since Bla1ze then posted that he DIDN'T like the post in question, tumer owes someone an apology. I couldn't care less about the atrocious spelling. It's the atrocious attitude I took issue with.
    04-22-11 03:25 PM
    I was more wanting an apology to Bla1ze for tumer spearheading the FIRE BLA1ZE crusade and basically saying that if Bla1ze didn't like the Playbook and said so, he should be fired.

Since Bla1ze then posted that he DIDN'T like the post in question, tumer owes someone an apology. I couldn't care less about the atrocious spelling. It's the atrocious attitude I took issue with.
    Yeah, that can happen. Troublle is, we are dealing with humans here. We all see thing differently and we all have our own opinions. Some of us even have the temerity to believe that we were born interesting enough to believe that our opinions actually matter to anyone but ourselves.

Given that the above is clearly total BS, I think that I'd be inclined to just go and look at other threads instead of waiting in here.

Just my 2 cents fwiw.
    04-22-11 03:37 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD