04-21-11 10:20 AM
    I wonder if he meant to like the following message which disputes the trash talk. Oh well, we all decided on our own to buy or not to buy, for our own reasons.
    04-21-11 10:27 AM
    So what? he cant have an opinion about a product?

the remark was kinda correct, many people bought this thing site unseen via a preorder. I did the same with my Incredible @ full retail and thunderbolt with new 2 year agreement. I would say we, as early adopters, do part with money easily.
    04-21-11 10:34 AM

the remark was kinda correct, many people bought this thing site unseen via a preorder. I did the same with my Incredible @ full retail and thunderbolt with new 2 year agreement. I would say we, as early adopters, do part with money easily.
    Okay, cool story hansel. His opinion is that the playbook is a "total piece of sh*t". Kind of a harsh jab at anyone who bought it, which is odd considering he's one of the main guys at a blackberry website.
    04-21-11 10:40 AM
    just playing devil's advocate, but this is the internet, how do you know it's really him?
    04-21-11 10:41 AM
    just playing devil's advocate, but this is the internet, how do you know it's really him?
    You could be right, and I apologize to Bla1ze if this is true... but I highly doubt someone would create an account under the pseudonym of Crackberry Bla1ze on bgr.com in the hopes to smear his image based on which comments he likes.
    04-21-11 10:45 AM
    Really blaze well let's call you out did you agree or not agree with the post ???????????
    I've played with it and I don't see why people talk so bad about it try playing with a xoom. Awful its a brick and ipad to me know different then a playbook I actual like the screen better especial when doing video and play need for speed . Well. BLAZE.
    04-21-11 10:47 AM
    who cares if someone else thinks its a POS? are you happy with your purchase? if so then great! that is what matters right?
    04-21-11 10:47 AM

I guess it would have been OK had it been me who said it. lol

News flash people. Quite a few mods on this forum use other smartphones now. Heck, even RIM employees have moved to them. Oops, did I let that slip.
    04-21-11 10:48 AM
    who cares if someone else thinks its a POS? are you happy with your purchase? if so then great! that is what matters right?
    I know dude and I would expect that from an ipad fan or anyone else but to see that from one of the main guys at crackberry is somewhat surprising/disappointing. I haven't got one still I've been holding out but this doesn't give me much confidence. His posts on the forums and the site tend to be pro-playbook hence my confusion.
    04-21-11 10:52 AM
    I guess it would have been OK had it been me who said it. lol

News flash people. Quite a few mods on this forum use other smartphones now. Heck, even RIM employees have moved to them. Oops, did I let that slip.
    No offense but I doubt anyone listens to what you have to say around here anyways.
    Rudee66 and Intosh like this.
    04-21-11 11:03 AM
    Well in my opinion you can't be one of the main guys in crackberry and call there latest product that there are. 20 PAGES in the sticky of got my playbook of people that love it and just a handful of people starting threads saying taking it bake A POS!
    Sorry blaze if it was you maybe you should stay on the android site. And that's my opinion
    04-21-11 11:04 AM
    Well in my opinion you can't be one of the main guys in crackberry and call there latest product that there are. 20 PAGES in the sticky of got my playbook of people that love it and just a handful of people starting threads saying taking it bake A POS!
    Sorry blaze if it was you maybe you should stay on the android site. And that's my opinion
    So a mod has a negative opinion (which we don't even know if it was him)on one RIM product and you are ready to dismiss him from the site?

Angry fanboys at their finest holy ****.
    Last edited by avt123; 04-21-11 at 11:12 AM.
    04-21-11 11:09 AM
    wow what a hasty assumption.

maybe he was simply agreeing "money and people are easily parted"
    I would 'like' this comment based upon this partial statement also.

I personally would rather people be honest than be a 'fanboy' of something and make ridiculous arguments trying to defend things that are not defend able.
    04-21-11 11:09 AM
    Considering this seems to be a big issue for all, let me go ahead and clear the confusion.. I remember reading that thread.. what I don't remember however is liking any comments on that thread.

I remember I was going to leave a comment, but then I didn't.. Honestly, I'm not sure why it shows I liked his comment, because I know I didn't..least not intentionally.

In any case.. I can't remove it.. (disqus doesn't allow it) but that's not how I feel about the PlayBook or it's users.. Personally, I think the PlayBook has immense potential but it's not totally there yet either.. But again, a POS it is not.

And thanks, to anyone who either thought..or knew better that I wouldn't like such a comment as unfounded as that one.
    04-21-11 11:11 AM
    ^^ There it is. Anyone who was foaming of the mouth because a CB mod trashed talked the PB can now sit back and relax because it wasn't true.

Next time, don't get so offended. Kinda pathetic.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    04-21-11 11:15 AM
    Considering this seems to be a big issue for all, let me go ahead and clear the confusion.. I remember reading that thread.. what I don't remember however is liking any comments on that thread.

I remember I was going to leave a comment, but then I didn't.. Honestly, I'm not sure why it shows I liked his comment, because I know I didn't..least not intentionally.

In any case.. I can't remove it.. but that's not how I feel about the PlayBook or it's users.. Personally, I think the PlayBook has immense potential but it's not totally there yet either.. But again, a POS it is not.

And thanks, to anyone who either thought..or knew better that I wouldn't like such a comment as unfounded as that one.
    enuff said....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-11 11:15 AM
    many times it happens with me too, I want to reply to something but unintentionally I hit the like button which otherwise I don't like
    04-21-11 11:20 AM
    Okay, cool story hansel. His opinion is that the playbook is a "total piece of sh*t". Kind of a harsh jab at anyone who bought it, which is odd considering he's one of the main guys at a blackberry website.
    This is what confuses me about these forums, and I guess why so many people argue over stupid stuff and take things personally.

I don't see that as a jab at people who bought it. The playbook being a POS in someones eyes has nothing to do with me if I own one. I'm supposed to be offended because someone else thinks their stuff is better than mine, in America where there's options out of our a$$? No wonder nobody can get along with such whiny pansies roaming the surface of this rock we're floating on.
    avt123 likes this.
    04-21-11 11:24 AM
    No offense but I doubt anyone listens to what you have to say around here anyways.
    I never have.
    04-21-11 11:27 AM
    It is possible for someone to be a fan of BB smartphones but be less impressed with the PB.
    04-21-11 11:27 AM
    This is what confuses me about these forums, and I guess why so many people argue over stupid stuff and take things personally.

I don't see that as a jab at people who bought it. The playbook being a POS in someones eyes has nothing to do with me if I own one. I'm supposed to be offended because someone else thinks their stuff is better than mine, in America where there's options out of our a$$? No wonder nobody can get along with such whiny pansies roaming the surface of this rock we're floating on.
    Agreed. What's funny is someone was ready to boot Bla1ze off the site if this post was true.
    04-21-11 11:29 AM
    Oh right.. lemme go on record and I say I do think the BB Storm is a POS though lol. To each their own.
    04-21-11 11:29 AM
    Oh right.. lemme go on record and I say I do think the BB Storm is a POS though lol. To each their own.
    You get full support there.......
    04-21-11 11:31 AM
    Watch out Bla1ze, there might be an angry mob with pitchforks coming to throw you out of CB!

Although I think even the biggest BB diehards can agree with this one.
    04-21-11 11:32 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD