01-30-13 03:15 AM
    Nice. My teenage daughter would love one of these for her PB. Gotta see if they're available in the UK. Thanks for alerting the community to this.
    01-30-13 07:11 AM
    You know what? If this attached with a clip of some type to a treadmill, I'd be all over this. I'd love to have my PB nearby when I work out to watch a movie and listen to music while I run. I've been trying to attach a stand to an adjustable clamp and it just doesn't cut it. What I've used it a sort of stretchy elastic "seatbelt" with velcro. It works alright but is not that great either. I don't exactly have the craft skills required to make it fancy.

FYI, Cellet (the manufacturer) makes awesome quality stuff. I have a real leather case for my 9810 and it is amazing. People comment on it every time they see it.
    01-30-13 07:17 AM
    You're welcome! Im buying it this week myself.
    01-30-13 05:14 PM
    Combined with a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse/trackpad, connected to an HDTV or monitor via HDMI cable, WiFi enabled, you could create a nice desktop workstation for home or office.
    TheQuietRioter likes this.
    01-30-13 05:20 PM
    It doesn't look stable. I'll stick to my leatherette carrying case.
    01-30-13 05:26 PM
    Combined with a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse/trackpad, connected to an HDTV or monitor via HDMI cable, WiFi enabled, you could create a nice desktop workstation for home or office.
    My thoughts exactly. Id like a Bluetooth keyboard, but they are expensive. So, i just use the remote feature from my phone for now. I rarely use my badazz laptop since I aquired the PB. I think its a matter of convienience and battery life.
    01-30-13 05:38 PM
    It doesn't look stable. I'll stick to my leatherette carrying case.
    I thought that too at first glance, but I dug around and found reviews on it and no complaints on functionality.
    01-30-13 05:40 PM