As you can see, millions upon millions enjoy their iOS experience. You're right, there is no comparing the 2 OS's. But while you were talking about the strength of the OS, I was talking about what really matters.. the apps and games. When you look at really matters (to most people), it seems like people are doing without QNX just fine.

History has shown the best tech rarely, if ever, wins.
    I agree, applications are important to the device. However, apple and android are quick to point out how many apps they have. What they fail to mention is they have 2000 “different” solitaire games, 1500 versions of Tetris and countless copy-cat "To-Do List", weight watching/tracking straight up useless apps. Not to mention most games have a free and paided version. The list goes on and on. That list of over 1,000,000 apps could be really only amount to 300,000-500,000 unique applications. Granted BB does not have some big name apps like Netflix, but there are a significant number of quality apps available for BB devices that aren't repeats.
    Last edited by steven4u2nv; 10-29-12 at 08:00 PM.
    Marty_LK likes this.
    10-29-12 07:43 PM
    Well, my playbook is a workhorse. Meet a lot of clients, use sheets, repligo and maps extensively on daily basis. While a lot of people have asked me if it is an ipad, I tell them its a blackberry. Kina, not very comfortable with the name playbook while trying to look professional....lol...kids however are crazy about playbook. Whenever my nephews and nieces come over they are always fighting over it. Yes, I have told them multiple times to bring their own along, but kids will always be kids. I do have an ipad2, and they have an ipad 3 at home as well as a couple of playbooks. I don't know if they find attraction in the name or something.
    As far as my work is concerned, hopefully playbook 2 could also be called a workbook..
    Marty_LK likes this.
    10-29-12 07:43 PM
    I agree, applications are important to the device. However, apple and android are quick to point out how many apps they have. What they fail to mention is they have 2000 “different” solitaire games, 1500 versions of Tetris and countless copy-cat "To-Do List", weight watching/tracking straight up useless apps. Not to mention most games have a free and paided version. The list goes on and on. That list of over 1,000,000 apps could be really only amount to 300,000-500,000 unique applications. Granted BB does not have some big name apps like Netflix, but there are a significant number of quality apps available for BB devices that aren't repeats.
    Surely you didn't type this with a straight face?
    10-30-12 01:47 AM
    Well both apples products and BB products currently on market are ancient. [/QUOTE]
    Wishful thiinking:
    The iPhone 5's A6 SoC: Not A15 or A9, a Custom Apple Core Instead
    Apple using custom ARM core for A6 to balance performance/watt
    Confirmed: Apple's A6 uses triple-core GPU/

You say apple devices can satify users more than RIM but I don't see it,
    Based on your other comments, understandable. Would it be safe to say you don't have a product on the market of any type that sells in the 100's of millions?

Rim devices right now are on par with the iphone.
    It appears Apple is not the only one with a "Reality Distortion Field".
    10-30-12 04:11 AM
    Then you are saying those who buy iPhones and iPads are average consumers? What does that make the 20+ million consumers who bought a Galaxy S3?
    People with above average size hands/pockets?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-30-12 07:42 AM
    I am not bothered by those questions at all. Sometimes I sit them around me and starts a 10 minutes demonstration to show the cool things my "ipad" can do and then have a QA session...
    10-30-12 08:24 AM
56 123