Does SlideLoading the playbook Good? Does it take lots of space of memory? Is it official by RIM? Please help me out and tell me more information about it
    03-15-12 04:11 AM
    Does SlideLoading the playbook Good? Does it take lots of space of memory? Is it official by RIM? Please help me out and tell me more information about it
    The pros and cons of sideloading has been discussed in many other threads so there is no need for a new one. Please use the search facility or visit the subforum dedicated to the subject of sideloading.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-15-12 07:03 AM
    The pros and cons of sideloading has been discussed in many other threads so there is no need for a new one. Please use the search facility or visit the subforum dedicated to the subject of sideloading.
    yes ... but briefly.
    Pros : you can have some apps others won't
    Cons : you don't REALLY know what you're adding to your system; may be perfect or really bad ...
    It isn't supported by RIM
    + Some searches ...
    Saif Beiruty likes this.
    03-15-12 07:12 AM
    Thanks alot Superfly
    03-15-12 08:56 AM
    With Sideloading I was able to add a Kindle Reader and Words-with-friends. That would not be possible without sideloading. I've got some other sideloaded items but not a ton (as of yet)
    03-15-12 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD