Which Skype is on the Alpha phone, the Video Chat app or the Skype calling App (that's on other Blackberry smartphones right now)?
    It will be the video calling app. Take advantage of the front facing camera and the phone
    05-09-12 07:38 AM
    It will be the video calling app. Take advantage of the front facing camera and the phone
    So the Skype app on the alpha device is the video calling app?
    05-09-12 07:45 AM
    So the Skype app on the alpha device is the video calling app?
    as far as we know yes, and talking to my friend, he said it was indeed a video calling app. No one has seen it live yet (public) but I will take my friends word for it.

And what is on BB10 phones will be available for playbook
    05-09-12 07:52 AM
    at one time there were 5 separate threads specifically about the lack of skype. on the first page. each thread had the exact same comments and complaints. many other threads had skype or netflix mentioned. since rim, skype, netflix, and most other major developers don't browse these forums and don't respond positively to direct petitioning, the threads are pointless. preaching to a choir that can't sing just makes them tone deaf.

we could have a pinned thread at the top of the page, titled in flashing dayglo orange "talk about skype here and only here" and it wouldn't make a difference.

ergo, it's all pointless.
    You make sense in this post....too bad you had a meltdown earlier in the AM.
    05-09-12 07:53 AM
104 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD