i'm planning to buy a playbook, need to know if there an application for Skype for it's operating system OS1 or OS2 ???
    10-17-11 03:35 PM
    i'm planning to buy a playbook, need to know if there an application for Skype for it's operating system OS1 or OS2 ???
    In a word - no.
    mohamedmamdouh likes this.
    10-17-11 03:58 PM
    Nobody has a good answer on Skype yet. If Skype is an absolute necessity for you, I'd recommend you hold off on buying a Playbook until you see what is coming in OS v2. If it isn't in there (and it probably won't be) and you absolutely have to have Skype, then you should buy an iPad, probably..

It pains me to say that, but the bottom line is nobody has any idea if/when Skype will show up on the Playbook, contrary to many reported screen shots.
    10-17-11 03:59 PM
    In a word - no.
    In hopes for a word - no.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-11 04:00 PM
    I used Skype a lot, but ePhone Comwave for PlayBook is pretty awesome and cheap too! Give a try...
    10-17-11 04:07 PM
    No app yet however you can go through websites like imo.im and get skype calls going
    10-17-11 04:12 PM
    please make a search first before opening a new thread, today it is OS2 threads... you are not focus dear friend
    10-17-11 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD