Oh my, my - how cool. Got another browser open posting this. Just had to gloat.
    TNNurse, madman0141 and Chaddface like this.
    10-01-12 07:43 PM
    I stream sirius almost every night with my unlimited plan from att. Doesn't buffer like nobex and slacker does. Just now ran for 5 hours and only stopped playback when I get that silly "are you still listening" message.
    kdeckels likes this.
    10-01-12 11:19 PM
    Gloat my friend it is impressive
    esk369 likes this.
    10-02-12 05:04 AM
    Has anyone able to download the sirius app on your bold 9900?
    10-02-12 09:23 AM
    AFAIK, it doesn't work on the 9900 and certainly not on my 9860.
    10-02-12 11:44 AM
    Has anyone able to download the sirius app on your bold 9900?
    I tried all the version on the website. None of them worked. I think the app supports up to OS5. Someone that seemed to know what they were talking about said a app is planned for BB10. Until then I will just use the PB bluetoothed to my head.
    10-02-12 11:53 AM
    Listening to it now. have been waiting along time for this. Way to go Sirius
    10-02-12 01:59 PM
    I stream sirius almost every night with my unlimited plan from att. Doesn't buffer like nobex and slacker does. Just now ran for 5 hours and only stopped playback when I get that silly "are you still listening" message.
    I noticed the same thing as compared to nobex. That's part of why I was so impressed.
    10-02-12 02:00 PM
    AFAIK, it doesn't work on the 9900 and certainly not on my 9860.
    I had to wait a few days because it seemed they were doing some changes or something, but the app works on my Curve 8530, so it just seems weird it doesn't work with a newer model. (not doubting you, just crazy).
    10-02-12 02:04 PM
    I have been trying to log in on my computer to do some settings but it does not seem to recognize me. Also, occasionally, I get a "Update Flash" message (but I can't because if I do, my version of Windows Vista Home Premium 64 is not supported and I lose many other flash sites).
    10-02-12 02:56 PM
    F2, I have had many issues with Sirius and their account management. I have had receivers turned off and usernames disabled more then once. A phone call is always required to fix the mess. I have never had a clear explanation as to why. The language barrier doesn't help either. I think the call center is in India. If you call be sure to dial the correct number. There is/was a number with the same last 7 digits but using a different 800 or 866 that is a scam. It's made to sound like sirius and they ask for account info right away.
    10-02-12 03:38 PM
    F2, I have had many issues with Sirius and their account management. I have had receivers turned off and usernames disabled more then once. A phone call is always required to fix the mess. I have never had a clear explanation as to why. The language barrier doesn't help either. I think the call center is in India. If you call be sure to dial the correct number. There is/was a number with the same last 7 digits but using a different 800 or 866 that is a scam. It's made to sound like sirius and they ask for account info right away.
    I do love calling India and speaking with "Mitchell!" That is still one of my favorite receptionist names. I mean it might have been a real name but somehow I doubted it. Thanks for the warning.
    10-02-12 03:51 PM
    I was pleasantly surprised by how well it streams over Bridge. I've got the SiriusXM app for my iPod Touch and that thing buffers several times an hour even with a strong WiFi signal.
    10-03-12 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD