Bard's Tale
    N.O.V.A. 2
    Grave Defense
    Asphalt 6
    Chromasphere
    Are you peeping at my apps?
    07-15-13 02:21 PM
    Are you peeping at my apps?
    Only thru the "Cellar" window..........................

C
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-15-13 02:47 PM
    Only thru the "Cellar" window..........................

C
    I don't have any w....... Ok where's the camera?
    07-15-13 03:54 PM
    Threads like this one expressing fear over the closure of BB World might just have the averse effect in that all this doom and gloom might convince someone at BBY (if anyone of them visits CB that is) that the BB World might as well be closed if we already plan for its closure...
    It's not as if so many nice things are being said here about BBY these days.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-15-13 03:58 PM
    Threads like this one expressing fear over the closure of BB World might just have the averse effect in that all this doom and gloom might convince someone at BBY (if anyone of them visits CB that is) that the BB World might as well be closed if we already plan for its closure...
    They don't, it won't, but your nice anyway!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-15-13 04:06 PM
    but your nice anyway!
    So now you've "outed" me as being "nice" as well.
    Back to topic: I don't play games on my PB, but I do need the following:
    • Maxthon browser
    • Dolphin browser
    • Ghost Commander
    • edit: Jota Plus

I really need a password manager in my browser, so while Maxthon and Dolphin aren't better than the default browser, I need them as "companion" apps. And I still haven't really decided which one I like better (probably Maxthon).
    Last edited by Hirazi Blue; 07-16-13 at 05:07 AM.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-16-13 03:17 AM
    Origami browser. And donate. Let's make the guy a millionaire for finding functions that RIM kept hidden.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-16-13 04:56 AM
    Origami browser. And donate. Let's make the guy a millionaire for finding functions that RIM kept hidden.
    Is this a sideloaded app? Couldn't find it in app world
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-16-13 05:55 AM
    Asphalt 6 and 7. Words With Friends, Lexulous,
    07-16-13 06:32 AM
    Is this a sideloaded app? Couldn't find it in app world
    It's a native app and still in development AFAIK. You can find it here

@jarviser - Thanks for reminding me,
    I hadn't looked at the most recent feature list for while.
    Must give it another go!
    sad_old_man and anon(4067838) like this.
    07-16-13 06:34 AM
    +1

And yes, currently it must be sideloaded, but it'll be added to BB World soon.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-16-13 06:36 AM
    If BB make decision base on what we rant in here, We would have our update already. Beside me wanting to purchase some useful apps and games, I'm sure a lot of new playbook owners ( yes, there are still some out there buying the tablets because of the fire sale) would love to know .
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-16-13 08:28 AM
    If BB make decision base on what we rant in here, We would have our update already. Beside me wanting to purchase some useful apps and games, I'm sure a lot of new playbook owners ( yes, there are still some out there buying the tablets because of the fire sale) would love to know .
    Do they do an A-Z of Flodira?
    07-16-13 08:35 AM
    I don't have any w....... Ok where's the camera?
    Oh snap, there is no camera. Don't bother looking for it.
    Just ignore that little red light up in the corner, it's just a "firefly"...............
    Wait,..... nervous about something???????
    C
    07-16-13 09:00 AM
    We have just release our new action-RPG for the Playbook, we have only good reviews from the users and from the press so far.

"I have been missing a good RPG on my BlackBerry...it�s nice to see one pop up." (berryreview)
    "An awesome BlackBerry exclusive game...Grab it today!" (bbin)
    "Song of Swords is sure to help one kill plenty of hours...expect great game experience from this" (ourberries)

I give you the link if you want to give it a shot, the price is at 0.99 instead of 2.99 for the launch period : BlackBerry World - Song of Swords
    SEAWARRIOR and scrapmetal58 like this.
    10-24-13 08:21 AM
    in addition to those mentioned:
    texas hold 'em king
    sector strike
    jetpack joyride
    piano
    native compass 3d
    guitar tuner se
    rigid digital bubble level
    10-28-13 01:55 AM
    Quake3

But it needs to be sideloaded
    12-25-13 05:59 PM
    All you need for Apps:
    Files & Folders
    Kalemsoft
    Media Connect
    OrganizeMe
    Access to Go
    Navigator and or Magallen Compass
    StereoTube
    Deezer
    Top Music
    PDF Reader
    Blaq
    It's a great Tablet!!!
    12-28-13 07:24 PM
    Games For the playbook..

Bards tale
    Dark knight
    Spider man
    Asphalt
    Blood..mm..arena..or something..
    Will come back later on this one.. I have a list in my dropbox

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    12-29-13 11:29 AM
    Just rename the post then to who said the pb is dead, we all still use these apps daily. I don't suppose BB will take much notice of the comments on here. A lot of posts do seem at times to have been a personal cry for help from users to BB when you read them. I know Chen did tell CB Kevin that he was aware of CB in his interview but whether that was a head massage in either direction I don't know. If official channels and public slating aren't going to change BB future plans I don't suppose a couple of digs in here will make much difference.
    If BB did take CB seriously and I've said this before it wouldn't do them any harm to put a couple of actual real world staff in here to relay official plans instead of word on the street. Many forums I use have this, fair enough they couldn't be here all the time but they could clear up misconceptions that can start rumours and get out of hand.

Anyway, back on topic This is a good idea this post, firstly because many people are picking up tablets cheaply lately, IF BB are watching they will see they are still used daily and finaly because one of the problems I find is that you can have a playbook for ages and all of a sudden someone mentions a native app and you find yourself asking how did I miss that. I was getting ready to start a similar thing with sideloads which would probably be best kept seperate.
    I was a late starter when it comes to sideloading so I'm only just finding out what works, I recently bought a cheap 16gb (not my main) which is ideal for trying out sideloads on. Hopefully with CB members help I can keep a contemporary list of apps going and make the forum the first port of call for anyone looking for bars instead of the shambles of sites that are about at the minute.
    @SavethePlaybook on twitter was also set up by forum members to try and turn round the decision to EOL the PB but discussing it with a few members it can also be a great platform to discuss what's good about the PB and what people are using them for. Also if you mention @Blackberry in any posts on there they have no choice to listen, whether tbey take any notice is another matter but at least PB users can get together and, as I still do, find out new things they're capable of.
    12-29-13 07:04 PM
    should have quoted the post I was replying to
    12-29-13 07:07 PM
    can kick this thread up top and ask people to share the bar files please

i would like
    Let's Golf 2+3
    and a good video player please
    05-31-17 10:21 PM
48 12