Help anyone please I downloaded Sims free play bar file for my play book I have really a ducking and freaking slow Internet Speed it is just 20kbps so u could imagine how slow itnis also as Sims free playndoes not support pausing the download so by after a long time and hard work I downloaded the update but now as I openthe game it shows checking for update thingies and then swoosh it closes without asking and yeah inlive in India so please reply fast and help me I really love this game badly so please
    01-25-14 10:00 AM
    Help anyone please I downloaded Sims free play bar file for my play book I have really a ducking and freaking slow Internet Speed it is just 20kbps so u could imagine how slow itnis also as Sims free playndoes not support pausing the download so by after a long time and hard work I downloaded the update but now as I openthe game it shows checking for update thingies and then swoosh it closes without asking and yeah inlive in India so please reply fast and help me I really love this game badly so please
    Hi there and welcome to Crackberry

Perhaps the PB is just unable to run this game? I'm sorry I'm not familiar with it. Have you tried contacting the developer for support?
    01-28-14 05:32 AM
    Hi there and welcome to Crackberry

Perhaps the PB is just unable to run this game? I'm sorry I'm not familiar with it. Have you tried contacting the developer for support?
    Yes but they also said that they don't know why is it happening
    02-04-14 09:48 AM