Hi I have successfully converted and signed alot of apk games. After I sideload them they show up on the playbook desktop but when I run them I keep getting e.g. 'Sorry the application such and such has stopped unexpectedly force stop' The playbook os is 2.1.0.1753. Has anyone any ideas? It's not very nice to get this after spending a couple days learning how to convert, sign and sideload apk files. I used apk2bar - Hatax to do the job and it seem to do it very well.

Only got 1 game leapfrog to run. I sideloaded moon reader which seems to run well, in fact I will be using it since blackberry's readers are pretty bad. Among the games which did not run were radiant, minecraftpocket, incrediblecircus,mahjonddeluxe2,herobouncer, galaxydefense,evac, blade.

Any ideas?

Any ideas
    02-02-14 04:58 AM
    Not all apps work, just the way it is.
    leoncogs likes this.
    02-02-14 06:52 AM
    Not not all converted bars will run. This has a lot to do with the old Android kernel in PBOS. Many games depend on features simply not there. Plus, any app that does not adhere to strict programming and kernel guidelines won't work (like if they try to access hardware features directly)
    leoncogs likes this.
    02-02-14 06:52 AM
    Your best bet is to try games that are already converted on Goodereader.
    leoncogs likes this.
    02-02-14 11:27 AM
    Your best bet is to try games that are already converted on Goodereader.
    While they provide a great service by pre-converting apps and games, I've still found that ones converted at Goodereader are still hit and miss.
    02-04-14 09:49 AM