We have official page for DDPB now at this address: http://ddpb.dauden.vn
    User's guide: http://ddpb.dauden.vn/?page_id=17

Update version 1.0.9 (12/03/2012)

Changes log:

• Bugs Fixed
    • New icon

Note:

• Only OS 2.0 can handle ported/converted Android applications.
    • Make sure BDM on PC recognizes PlayBook properly.
    • Make sure you input CORRECT PlayBook Password
    • Make sure the bar files you want to install are signed correctly by the providers.
    • Please wait if the bar file is large (few hundreds megabytes)

Please leave questions here or on the official page for getting helps.

Thank you so much to members here for feedback and share the experience to make this program better
    Last edited by louis.keeper; 03-12-12 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Update version 1.0.9
    06-01-11 03:14 AM
    err.. sorry but could u please enlighten me what is that apss do?
    06-01-11 04:13 AM
    err.. sorry but could u please enlighten me what is that apss do?
    This program is used for installing PlayBook applications/games without going through BlackBerry App World. What you need is PlayBook applications/games .bar files and install them into PlayBook from PC.

You can grab some here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f243/mo...ations-619794/

Enjoy
    stanlai, Rajmessi and vegetto_456 like this.
    06-01-11 04:38 AM
    clever naughty boy
    dfb8085 likes this.
    06-01-11 05:42 AM
    i do all that punch in the right ip address because i know it by heart now. i set up developer mode and put in a password. i put all my info in the right place, put the bar up on the screen and hit install and nothing happens. my firewall is on high because somebody introduced a threat to my network, my router is on high and laptop is on high. i've been watch my logs for it so far nothing it was contained in the one laptop. but until i get it back and i check it it will be on high. ill try it later when i drop the firewall. im not really worried you just told me to post it :P.
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-01-11 05:54 AM
    i do all that punch in the right ip address because i know it by heart now. i set up developer mode and put in a password. i put all my info in the right place, put the bar up on the screen and hit install and nothing happens. my firewall is on high because somebody introduced a threat to my network, my router is on high and laptop is on high. i've been watch my logs for it so far nothing it was contained in the one laptop. but until i get it back and i check it it will be on high. ill try it later when i drop the firewall. im not really worried you just told me to post it :P.
    Please download the latest version of DDPB Installer here.

Please use the microUSB cable to connect your PlayBook with your PC and use the IP of that connection, it usually starts with 169.254.x.x

Check the "Run after finish" option. If it's successful, the app should start automatically.

If you're still stuck with it, I will give another solution and that would be easier for us to debug and figure out what exact the error is.

Regards,

Louis.
    BKillar likes this.
    06-01-11 06:07 AM
    ohhhh your using the usb ip i was using that simple, simple thread one. maybe ill try it later. heh i didn't read through this one, i really should give my self an extra hour before comming here and getting confused :P.
    06-01-11 06:46 AM
    shut up! i know was being stupid don't rub it in. got it btw :P. ugggg i cant believe i did that my brain has been stuck on network ip. ive been playing around with my wifi and stuff. i was thinking actually how dumb is it to open development mode and download it over wifi. uggggh atleast it was me being stupid.
    06-01-11 07:13 AM
    Im surprised there arent more comments here.. Any risks/downsides I should know about before doing this?
    06-01-11 07:57 AM
    How do you obtain the IP address?

Edit: Nevermind. Got it.
    06-01-11 08:31 AM
    Im surprised there arent more comments here.. Any risks/downsides I should know about before doing this?
    nope. everything seems fine, he has nothing to gain by screwing up your computer or pb. but he has everything to gain by letting us download this, i mean the title of playbook god really isn't something to be taken lightly.
    06-01-11 08:40 AM
    thanks for the help, but i'm a little stuck, i've followed your instructions, but in the zip files for the apps there isn't a .bar file....am i missing something?
    alex71 likes this.
    06-01-11 08:45 AM
    shut up! i know was being stupid don't rub it in. got it btw :P. ugggg i cant believe i did that my brain has been stuck on network ip. ive been playing around with my wifi and stuff. i was thinking actually how dumb is it to open development mode and download it over wifi. uggggh atleast it was me being stupid.
    It's more stable with cable-ip-address than wifi one. With wifi transfer, sometimes PlayBook doesn't response even though everything is correct, in this case, just try again and it should work.

So far I am on the good side. But if there are some bad things happen, please tell me at once. Thank you.

thanks for the help, but i'm a little stuck, i've followed your instructions, but in the zip files for the apps there isn't a .bar file....am i missing something?
    You need to download .bar files from the Internet, and in this case, you can grab some here in this forum. There are plenty of them around

Have fun guys.
    06-01-11 09:58 AM
    angry birds.... was this ported from andriod or iOS?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-11 10:11 AM
    ok - so I just had to try this...

but - can anyone tell me, please,... A file named "dauden.com" came down... I thought it was a crucial part of the installation - so I - as always - scanned the install files to check for virus etc... none found... and I clicked it...
    Nothing happened - except from that the file itself just disappeared. I dont take that as a good sign...

Does anyone know what Dauden.com does?

from the logs i see that the file came down from http://fear9.vicrtorytrip.net ... and that looks even more scary....
    06-01-11 10:27 AM
    It's more stable with cable-ip-address than wifi one. With wifi transfer, sometimes PlayBook doesn't response even though everything is correct, in this case, just try again and it should work.

So far I am on the good side. But if there are some bad things happen, please tell me at once. Thank you.

You need to download .bar files from the Internet, and in this case, you can grab some here in this forum. There are plenty of them around

Have fun guys.
    sorry... im slow... angry birds... i downloaded it from your link and was playing in on my pc, is there a bar file for this so we can play it on the pb?

06-01-11 10:29 AM
    angry birds.... was this ported from andriod or iOS?

I am not sure actually. Its resolution is so wide.

ok - so I just had to try this...

but - can anyone tell me, please,... A file named "dauden.com" came down... I thought it was a crucial part of the installation - so I - as always - scanned the install files to check for virus etc... none found... and I clicked it...
    Nothing happened - except from that the file itself just disappeared. I dont take that as a good sign...

Does anyone know what Dauden.com does?

from the logs i see that the file came down from http://fear9.vicrtorytrip.net ... and that looks even more scary....
    dauden dot vn is my company's website. It's not bad site.
    Last edited by louis.keeper; 06-01-11 at 10:37 AM.
    06-01-11 10:32 AM

hmmm.. that message does not tell me much.. sorry...

But what was the file "Dauden.com" if it was not bad? and - why did it just erase itself?
    06-01-11 10:37 AM
    sorry... im slow... angry birds... i downloaded it from your link and was playing in on my pc, is there a bar file for this so we can play it on the pb?

Check this link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f243/po...aybook-619805/
    Last edited by louis.keeper; 06-01-11 at 10:43 AM.
    jrsbccf likes this.
    06-01-11 10:39 AM
    hmmm.. that message does not tell me much.. sorry...

But what was the file "Dauden.com" if it was not bad? and - why did it just erase itself?
    That's Vietnamese

Something will be created and deleted by itself while it's processing. That's how the program works. Don't worry. It's safe.
    06-01-11 10:45 AM
    Thanx - I guess I will have to put learning Vietnamese on my "to-do" list :-)

But - I would be very happy to know What that Dauden.com file did... and why it came down from the http://fear9.vicrtorytrip.net/ website ... it looks like a mis-spelling of vitorytrip .... I still find it strange - since as you say - Your website is dauden.vn ... and not fear9.vicrtorytrip.net/

And since you say it is safe - you probably also know what it does.. please tell so I can feel safe again
    06-01-11 10:49 AM
    Thanx - I guess I will have to put learning Vietnamese on my "to-do" list :-)

But - I would be very happy to know What that Dauden.com file did... and why it came down from the http://fear9.vicrtorytrip.net/ website ... it looks like a mis-spelling of vitorytrip .... I still find it strange - since as you say - Your website is dauden.vn ... and not fear9.vicrtorytrip.net/

And since you say it is safe - you probably also know what it does.. please tell so I can feel safe again
    That's great.

About the dauden.com file, that's weird. Our program has nothing to do with this file. It must be created by something else or somehow.

Please uninstall the program and reinstall it again, make sure you observe what is going on while doing this. Please let me know how it goes
    06-01-11 10:58 AM

I am having the same issue. When I download the file from your link, it downloads a zip file. I unzip the file on my PC, but there is no bar file anywhere. I tried several different programs from your list, but get the same result. Is there something I am missing?
    06-01-11 12:00 PM
    I surely hope my computer is not now infected :s - getting a little worried here with the lack of info... Especially since my anit-virus software isn't very current.

06-01-11 12:10 PM
    Nice job louis.keeper! Looks much nicer then the batch file I had released a few weeks ago to do the same thing. If you're looking to "expand" how you could deploy this, I started tinkering with a JNLP based web start deployment and was able to get it working just fine with a simple wrapper. I know there's a lot of interest in having something like this be web based.
    louis.keeper and nliang like this.
    06-01-11 12:15 PM
157 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD