Remember kids, the only time you say something BAD about another is when you don't have enough GOOD to say about yourself...

I don't care if your a RIM fanboy, AAPL fanboy, or anything in between...

LET PEOPLE ASK THEIR QUESTIONS AND GET SOME REAL RESPONSES.... GROW THE F UP...... FKS SAKE!!!

I used to come to this forum daily and read many articles/blogs/threads... now it's mostly just crap-hate-fan-praising-bashing with just a few glimmering slivers of light amongst the pile of crap...

And please, if you're gonna say something stupid back, think first, delete what you wrote, and realize you just fell into the same trap...
    BrokenSaint likes this.
    07-31-11 10:00 PM
    Look like storm forum, dejavu all over again.
    What stage are we on, denial ? Frustration?

Yawnnnnz:-) :-) :-)
    07-31-11 10:06 PM
    Actually though in all fairness, it has gotten a LOT better - when I came in in April it was a battleground - the mods are doing better and PlayBook is doing better -less to bash. I came in to find the scoop on technical issues and every time I did I felt sick to my stomach with all the trolls and RIM and Playbook bashing. At first I was wondering if I made the wrong choice, then eventually I realized it was just other device fans, or people with Playbook envy and a case of sour grapes and impatient people demanding non-existent features that they somehow expected right out of the box. Somehow they felt that demanding would get these things here faster and that RIM had forgotten about them. Haven't seen nearly as much of that lately.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 08-02-11 at 04:07 PM.
    togardergrosse likes this.
    07-31-11 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD