For PlayBook owners, do you wish you should gotten a higher memory or lower memory PlayBook?

I am debating if it's worth getting the 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, or wait until the 4G PlayBook releases?
    07-03-11 03:02 AM
    With streaming and cloud computing the way it is my 16gb has been sufficient. But would I like 32gb? Yes.
    07-03-11 03:15 AM
    With streaming and cloud computing the way it is my 16gb has been sufficient. But would I like 32gb? Yes.
    +1

I have the 16GB, it works great. It'll be even better once I can access all the files on my phones SD card. I can however access all my computer files, which is around 200GB of space, from my PB using Orb. Which works great. Although, if you wouldn't like the loading of the website and media, I would recommend the 32 unless you think 16 will suffice. If you don't even know if the 32 will be good enough for your needs, just go with the 64.
    07-03-11 03:22 AM
    Unless you're looking for a glorified web browser I wouldn't even bother until RIM gets off their *** and adds basic things like PIM, email, SPELL CHECK FFS and other no-brainer simple things every other tablet already has. But if you want to pay 5 or 6 hundred dollars to beta test this device for them go for it.
    07-03-11 03:22 AM
    got enough cash....get the 64

money is an issue?....if u plan on loading music and video files on this device, get the 32, otherwise the 16 would suffice

if u can wait for the 4g, then wait, but you better off sacrificing some speed and save some cash by just tethering and buying a 4g bb phone. ur max theoretical data transmission rate woukd be 3.0 mbps if u tether over bt

if rim enables mobile hotspot on their upcoming phones, which rumor has it that it will, then just buy a 4g bb and u can tether at full 4g speed
    07-03-11 03:57 AM
    this week i decided to finally buy the playbook. i looked online prices (amazon/ebay/etc) i was asking myself the same question u are. i asked here and that helped me decide. i got a brand new sealed 16gb for $350 cash. and couldve gotten a 35 gb new sealed for $550. i went with 16 gb becuz price was awesome. that extra money i saved i could use it for something else. for now we dont know how good this playbook will be...and i figure if i dont like it i can always sell for $250-$300 used. but so far 16gb has been fine. i really like the playbook...people on forums make it seem like its horrible when it really isnt. im really happy with my purchase and money i saved. fyi....i live in miami....good luck on ur choice
    07-03-11 04:37 AM
    With cloud computing being the new wave, I think you will be fine with 16.
    07-03-11 06:44 AM
    Agreed...if you need extra space just delete un-used stuff and remember bb apps are small...so go for 16gb...save ur money for future devices

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-11 07:48 AM
    I got the 16gb a week ago. I don't plan on loading it with music and videos so 16gb should be fine. The day after I got it I did however regret not spending the extra $100 for the 32gb. The Staples I bought mine at only had the 16gb available in store though.

I too considered waiting for the 4g one, but as others have said with the option to tether and the bridged browser it is not really worth spending the extra money on another data plan.

Even though the Playbook has a long way to go the device has a lot of potential and I am very happy with it so far.
    07-03-11 08:38 AM
    I travel a lot for work, so i got the 64GB to load it up with movies/vids/music, since we don't always have access to internet/cloud.
    07-03-11 08:43 AM
    I purchased the 32gb and wish I would have gotten the 64gb instead. I like things as simple as possible and not worry about going somewhere else to download, I want it right there all together. Always remember, its better to have and not need than to need and not have ....buy the most memory you can afford you won't regret it. Once the apps are applied to the PlayBook the need for memory will increase.
    07-03-11 09:05 AM
    I'm happy with my 32gb. Like the grande size at starbucks. I feel it is the best value.
    sj-performance likes this.
    07-03-11 12:32 PM
    Yes, you should get the 16, 32 or 64GB.
    mrpink73 likes this.
    07-03-11 12:57 PM
    Looks like it's 16GB or 32GB /w cloud computing is the way to go.
    07-03-11 01:03 PM
    i originally got the 16gb but returned it for the 64gb started loading this bad boy with stuff. But it depends on your needs if your just browsing the web then get the 16gb.
    07-03-11 11:13 PM
    I went with the 64GB version & here's why. 1. I actually wanted to put some movies on my PB (not many, but why have this sweet device & not use it). 2. Like everyone else I'm waiting for native email, calendar, etc & don't know how much space that will take up on the PB so I figured if I'm going to spend the money I might as well go big now.
    07-04-11 06:17 AM
    i pick 16 for money reason well wish i had more to buy 32 but i'm happy with 16.

got some movies i frequently change, got 50 apps, no music mostly use it for works so it's enough...
    07-04-11 07:02 AM
    Since it's easy enough or maybe not yet? to move files to and from your computer and or your bb to the playbook I would think 16 would be fine unless you really want to use it like a computer and store everything you have on it.
    07-04-11 07:05 AM
    64 GB - Go big or go home!
    07-04-11 09:36 AM
    64 GB - Go big or go home!
    OK I can send you my address or paypal account so you can put the difference in price in it for me.
    07-04-11 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD