This is a pretty hot deal for the 32 GB with the charging dock, convertible leather case and HDMI cable...dock and case are over 100$ together

it's tomorrow's showstopper but you can pick it up now!
    12-12-11 10:00 PM
    This is a pretty hot deal for the 32 GB with the charging dock, convertible leather case and HDMI cable...dock and case are over 100$ together

it's tomorrow's showstopper but you can pick it up now!
    Plus free shipping & handling and you can if you want get in in 5 easy pays of $80/month
    and you get pdq ! However my 32 gb PB is coming tomorrow so Canada Post says.
    12-12-11 10:27 PM
    Me thinks I'm gonna buy one! Can't beat the price! Been watching on-air for over an hour now. Can't take it anymore, must buy!
    12-13-11 08:41 PM
    Were there not more posts in this thread? It seems that several of my posts, in several threads, none of which would violate the TOS or anyone, just upped and disappeared.
    12-13-11 08:54 PM
    Orders are delayed 15-17 days. A great deal, but too long to wait, especially with the holidays around the corner. Order cancelled.
    12-13-11 09:27 PM
    Orders are delayed 15-17 days. A great deal, but too long to wait, especially with the holidays around the corner. Order cancelled.

Mine was shipped earlier today by canada post expedited, so hopefully I'll get it during the week, if not I'm not too worried as it wasn't a christmas gift its for me,lol. Tracking says estimated delivery dec 22nd. I had also sent them an email earlier this week asking how long the playbooks would take to ship. They replied that you should receive them within 7-10 days of the day your order was placed.
    Last edited by Cabmonk; 12-16-11 at 09:27 PM.
    12-16-11 09:17 PM
    So I got my playbook yesterday afternoon.
    12-21-11 07:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD