I received this email from Mark

"I am very sorry for the poor responsiveness from the call center and the delay in shipping your order. Your order was shipped on 12/5, we do not yet have tracking information, but once we have tracking information it will be sent to you.

Mark Chequer
    CIO - Globalware Solutions, Inc."

I asked him if my order had been shipped and if they had a tracking number.
    Argh, seems like that'll be the same old generic answer for many of us. At least he's responsive though.

what time on the 2nd did your pb ship out and where are you located?
    Apparently it shipped around 5 PM (via USPS towards Canada) when I called them on the 2nd. As for my location it's in the GTA, though I'd imagine my situation is similar for others around Ontario.
    12-11-11 07:40 PM
    Argh, seems like that'll be the same old generic answer for many of us. At least he's responsive though.

Apparently it shipped around 5 PM (via USPS towards Canada) when I called them on the 2nd. As for my location it's in the GTA, though I'd imagine my situation is similar for others around Ontario.
    When I called they said my pb's left @ 4:33pm on the 2nd and I'm also in the GTA... have you gotten a tracking # from them yet?
    12-11-11 08:08 PM
    Well I got mine today Sunday Dec 11. Finally!! I had them, the shopblackberry to send it to my parents address as they are home basically all day long. I was hoping for Friday but nothing arrived so I thought oh well it will be here on Monday. Now Sunday at about 3:30 pm my father called me and says its here. I went to pick it up and I asked him who delivered it. He said it was Canada Post. I didn't know Canada Post was delivering on Sundays. About 2 1/2 hrs later I got email from shopblackberry with the tracking information. So don't worry my fellow forum members first you will get the playbook and then a few hrs later the tracking number. LOL
    12-11-11 09:08 PM
    Well I got mine today Sunday Dec 11. Finally!! I had them, the shopblackberry to send it to my parents address as they are home basically all day long. I was hoping for Friday but nothing arrived so I thought oh well it will be here on Monday. Now Sunday at about 3:30 pm my father called me and says its here. I went to pick it up and I asked him who delivered it. He said it was Canada Post. I didn't know Canada Post was delivering on Sundays. About 2 1/2 hrs later I got email from shopblackberry with the tracking information. So don't worry my fellow forum members first you will get the playbook and then a few hrs later the tracking number. LOL
    Congratz man!

If you don't mind me asking where are you located and when was ur pb shipped and time?
    12-11-11 09:15 PM
    Nearly here!

Purchased Nov.28.
    Changed to Shipped on Nov.30
    Confirmed it was shipped on the 30th.
    Received an email from Canada Post today (Dec.11) with tracking. To be delivered tomorrow.

Purchase price - $189 (free shipping)
    Location - Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
    12-11-11 09:32 PM
    I bought mine on Nov 24 and mine was shipped out on dec 2nd...I don't get why they are working backwards "_"... its pissing me off
    12-11-11 09:45 PM
    raj.raj. i am in the exact same boat as you, waiting in toronto. didnt think canada post delivered on a sunday..
    12-11-11 09:56 PM
    raj.raj. i am in the exact same boat as you, waiting in toronto. didnt think canada post delivered on a sunday..
    They don't even deliver Saturday here talk about Sunday !!!!
    12-11-11 09:58 PM
    I'm guessing they are delivering on sunday because of the holidays?
    12-11-11 10:03 PM
    Weird, some people on redflagdeals forums have said they received there playbooks from Canada Post today. Sadly I'm not one of the lucky ones. Since when does mail deliver on sundays?
    Not in B.C. they don't, - way too laid back out here ......
    12-11-11 10:04 PM
    Not in B.C. they don't, - way too laid back out here ......
    Sunday deliveries...never been known here in the backwoods of NB.
    12-11-11 10:06 PM
    I bought mine on Nov 24 and mine was shipped out on dec 2nd...I don't get why they are working backwards "_"... its pissing me off
    Well they aren't totally working backwards. I ordered one online on Nov 24th, (still don't have it) and one over the phone on Dec 2nd... (still don't have it) I don't know what crazy order they are doing, but it's driving me nuts!
    I really hope tomorrow one of them arrives!
    12-11-11 10:06 PM
    What day was your credit card charged?
    12-11-11 10:08 PM
    What day was your credit card charged?
    good question, looks like the 5th. they tell me it was shipped on the 2nd
    12-11-11 11:08 PM
    I live in Oakville (Ontario), ordered mine online on the 25th, they changed my status to "shipped" on Dec. 1st but only charged my CC on the 5th.
    yesterday, got an email from SBB giving me my Tracking number.Great, only thing is I should have received it tomorrow but it will be on tuesday because according to Canada post "Item was received by Canada Post at a different location than expected."...Well at least I know it is coming..
    12-12-11 02:12 AM
    When I called they said my pb's left @ 4:33pm on the 2nd and I'm also in the GTA... have you gotten a tracking # from them yet?
    I haven't gotten anything besides a vague "shipping confirmation number" that could possibly be used for tracking on Canada Post via reference number (see cogsinister's post).

Otherwise I'm pretty much stuck in a rut too. I'd wager we're either going to silently get information this way, suddenly get information from them, or get no information whatsoever and it will miraculously arrive.
    12-12-11 04:41 AM
    I haven't gotten anything besides a vague "shipping confirmation number" that could possibly be used for tracking on Canada Post via reference number (see cogsinister's post).

Otherwise I'm pretty much stuck in a rut too. I'd wager we're either going to silently get information this way, suddenly get information from them, or get no information whatsoever and it will miraculously arrive.
    According to the tracking ( that has not changed since the 8th ) my PB should be delivered by Canada post today.....

Watch this space..
    12-12-11 05:07 AM
    Congratz man!

If you don't mind me asking where are you located and when was ur pb shipped and time?
    Ordered on Nov 26 1pm. Got confirmation email a few min later. Got another email on Dec 28 that it will take 5-7 day due to high demand. Called them on Dec 2 and was told that it was shipped. Called them on Dec 9 again and asked them when it was shipped out. The rep told me it was shippd on Dec 2 but she couldn't tell me what time it was shipped or give me a tracking #. I am in Kitchener, ON.
    12-12-11 09:14 AM
    I don't understand the way Globalware works. Ordered mine on Nov 26, shipped on Dec 1 or 2 that's what they told me I think and my CC wwas charge on Dec 5. Arrived on Dec 11 around 3:30pm on Canada Post truck. Maybe Santa him self delivered it.
    12-12-11 09:35 AM
    I don't understand the way Globalware works. Ordered mine on Nov 26, shipped on Dec 1 or 2 that's what they told me I think and my CC wwas charge on Dec 5. Arrived on Dec 11 around 3:30pm on Canada Post truck. Maybe Santa him self delivered it.
    Is there a tracking number on the box so you can see the route it took to you. It might help some of us still waiting figure out when to expect our packages.
    12-12-11 09:43 AM
    Ordered on the 25th, status changed to shipped on the 5th, CC charged on the 25th-posted on the 7th. Still within the 5 to 7 additional days (barely) so it should be showing up this week. I have never called them or emailed them. My only complaint is lack of shipping notice with a tracking number. That is a small thing when you think about the tremendous number of individual orders they have received, probably several hundred times more orders than usual.
    12-12-11 09:56 AM
    today's status - CSR's say they do not have any update on the status of shipment. They do not any clue on whether shipment has gone out or not. Last week I was told that it has gone through Fedex. Today they say USPS and apparently there is no mechnism to track USPS shipment. I smell somthing fishy here. I have feeling that status order has been chnaged to "shipped" to avoid order cancellations. If that's the case it is a cse of cheating customers. What was supposed to ship in 1-2 days is taking ages.
    12-12-11 10:47 AM
    Well I finally read and discovered how to find my tracking in Canada Post with the reference number they gave me. Apparently it is in Mississauga right now and will deliver tomorrow. Now to call and get my reference number for the 2nd playbook.
    I really hope that one has shipped out by now!
    12-12-11 11:09 AM
    Ha! I finally received a shipping confirmation email... 10 days after it shipped!
    Last edited by ghostworld; 12-12-11 at 12:48 PM.
    12-12-11 12:41 PM
    Ha! I finally received a shipping confirmation email... 10 days after it shipped!
    When was your pb shipped out (date and time) ? And when did you receive your tracking number?
    12-12-11 12:51 PM
460 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD