- 12-07-12, 10:50 AM #26
- CrackBerry User
12-10-12, 01:01 AM #29
- 43 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I would like to find a "WiFi Booster/Extender App" for my PB.... It can hold the signal for about 15-20 feet only. But I need at least 30ft to be able to use it in the pool patio area.
Anyone of you Know this App for PB???
- 12-10-12, 01:04 AM #30
Sharing how I solved my PlayBook WIFI issue
there are over 30 available networks at my apartment right now. luckily my PB connects just fine
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
- 12-10-12, 09:54 AM #31
- 12-10-12, 10:25 AM #32
- 12-10-12, 10:50 AM #33
- 12-10-12, 11:11 AM #36
So many UserID's and so many Passwords and so little Memory (mine!!!)
- 12-10-12, 11:30 AM #38
HTH and good luck
- 12-11-12, 03:13 AM #39
- 12-11-12, 04:10 PM #43
TP-Link WR700N 150Mbps Wireless N Mini Pocket router. You just plug it in within range of your main router and it will relay the signal. It will do many other things as well such as act as a Hot Spot and a regular router. Pretty cheap - about $30, I think. D-Link make one too as I am sure do others. Generic name is Travel Router,.
Another thing I have done, is use my laptop as the wifi booster. Set it up 1/2 way to where you need signal and install Connectify. This is an amazing piece of free software. It receives a wifi signal, then retransmits it with new SSID and security. Especially useful in hotels etc where you may get just one log-in but want to connect several devices. It looks like just one device is logged in.
- By wms3 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 7Last Post: 06-11-11, 08:21 PM
- By asherwiin in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 44Last Post: 04-25-11, 12:46 AM
- By numus in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-09, 10:14 AM
- By byroncl in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-09, 06:22 PM
- By zoomnbyu in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 04-07-08, 03:44 PM