Greetings Chaps

New user of a playbook, just purchased and upgrade to the shiney 2.0!

I'm an predominantly an android user, but i'm hearing good things of the playbook with the updated OS, so i went and got one.

Now, i've had a read for about 45mins done some searches, read some related threads... i feel my question is simple and from what i've seen it can be done... however im clearly being daft as i cant get my head around it!

Please feel free to point me in the direction of the answer, happy to go read up for myself, just struggling a bit untill i get used to how you need to think to operate a RIM device .

1) i'd like to change the default email font and size, permanently (I've set a default email account, yay), just to make it less obvious that im on the playbook (so i can match it with my exchange email).

(FYI I'm not using bridge mode and i dont have a blackberry or BES account currently)

2) When i open messages/email notification, it takes me to "all mailboxes" is it possible to have a one the it defaults to? ie, work?

I do have a lot more questions, but i think i need to allocate to some searching time first before i annoy everyone with, most likely, daft questions.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

Regards
    Adam
    02-25-12 09:04 AM
    1) i'd like to change the default email font and size, permanently
    I can't figure this one out either. Anyone?

Thanks!
    02-27-12 10:23 PM
    Still no answer on this, really?
    04-25-12 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD