I am a HUGE sports fan and I watch EVERY game of all my sports teams. Most of their games don't come on national television so I rely on streaming from the internet a lot. Up until yesterday I could do this with ease on the playbook as long as I can a good wifi connection. Since yesterday, no matter what website I went on (except watchespn.com) I believe, when I attempt to stream a game it says "Server not found" no matter which link I select. I went on these same websites on my laptop and it worked like a charm. What is going on here? Is the playbook being blocked from streaming sports?? Why?? Anyone else notice this! Anyone know of any streaming sites that are still working as of today?? Please tell me!! Please!!
    03-07-12 05:36 PM
    Same issue for me ......really blows. Just get to see the darn commercials .....the games just never come on however .....no problems on my netbook with the same sites. Hope they find a solution quickly.
    03-07-12 07:19 PM
    Same issue for me ......really blows. Just get to see the darn commercials .....the games just never come on however .....no problems on my netbook with the same sites. Hope they find a solution quickly.
    FINALLY someone replied! Seems like if you're not talking about "The New Ipad" no one cares tonight! Anyway, I called playbook Tech Support about the issue and all they could say is to reset my pb and press "clear all" in the browser which clearly doesn't work! I really hope we arent getting banned
    03-07-12 07:23 PM
    Vipbox.tv working good over here
    03-07-12 08:12 PM
    Vipbox.tv working good over here
    What country are you in? It's not working for me here in the US. All links say "server not found"
    03-07-12 08:17 PM
    That site does not kick in anymore for me. Did you clear your cache,do a hard reset, anything else ???
    03-07-12 08:17 PM
    That site does not kick in anymore for me. Did you clear your cache,do a hard reset, anything else ???
    Did that and played around with the security settings, still no good.
    03-07-12 08:21 PM
    What country are you in? It's not working for me here in the US. All links say "server not found"
    I'm in the USA. Tell me, do you try and close those annoying ads? I don't, all I do is click on the left side of screen where I see the stream playing and it goes to full screen. I may have to make a video to show how I do it.
    03-07-12 08:25 PM
    I just did a hard reset (holding the on/off button + vol - and vol+) for 30 seconds and vip now works from Canada ...need to try some of the numerous links and wait the30 seconds for the ads to close. Hope this works for you.
    03-07-12 08:29 PM
    I'm in the USA. Tell me, do you try and close those annoying ads? I don't, all I do is click on the left side of screen where I see the stream playing and it goes to full screen. I may have to make a video to show how I do it.
    That's the thing, the stream no longer plays in the background behind the various ads, just a black screen appears. When the countdown for the ads is up and they disappear, on the black screen thats where it read "server not found"
    03-07-12 08:30 PM
    Thats what i used to get before my hard reset - now all solved. just let the ad close before touching anything.
    03-07-12 08:41 PM
    I just did a hard reset (holding the on/off button + vol - and vol+) for 30 seconds and vip now works from Canada ...need to try some of the numerous links and wait the30 seconds for the ads to close. Hope this works for you.
    I'm glad it's working for you now. I'm going to try that a few more times and see if it makes a difference now though I've tried this before....
    03-07-12 08:41 PM
    Okay guys, I've tried both of you guys' suggestion and I've seem to have found what the real problem is. I tried to stream using BB Bridge, and then another time using Mobile hotspot from my 9900. What I've found is that apparently you cannot stream from these websites using bb bridge, which is a bummer for me. Since OS 2 my pb has not been able to connect to the public wifi here at my apartment complex, so based on some suggestions I received here on cb, I connect my 9900 to the wifi network and then bridge that connection to my pb. That seems to work for everything except sports streaming I guess. And the 3g speeds on my phone is too slow to support streaming on the pb via mobile hotspot .... sigh. Life I guess
    03-07-12 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD