Sensu Brush - Any Experience?
Hi crew! Curious as to if anyone has tried any of these stylus "paintbrushes" on their PB yet? Sensu makes one, as does Nomad, and while both websites say they're for the iPad, I would think they would work well on any type of capacitive touchscreen.
I'd appreciate any advice or feedback! Thanks all!
- CrackBerry Addict
01-02-2013, 11:59 AM #2
- 520 Posts
My experience with more "ordinary" styluses is, anything that annouces a pressure sensitivity expects a corresponding software adaptation on the tablet (be it a driver, or specific adaptations within every concerned app).
And just no Playbook app support this at the time being.
To take an example, I have a Jot touch stylus, from Adonit: I chose the 'Jot pro' model, which does not feature anything else than ordinary touch contact more easy to target, and not their advanced pressure sensitive model which requires softwares only available on iPad and Android.
Now, I don't know Sensu nor Nomad, so maybe they are providing corresponding apps on the Playbook...
Indeed if you have information there we'll be interested here.
- By mrcrush1914 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 25Last Post: 09-15-2009, 08:16 PM
- By Hydrogenman in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2009, 12:14 PM
- By alex5857 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 04-18-2009, 08:06 PM
- By LittleRedDot in forum BBOS WallpapersReplies: 5Last Post: 04-01-2009, 12:33 AM
- By Crillberry in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2008, 10:25 PM