i have been a "Proud" PlayBook owner since Launch date and love the Bridge feature. i own a BBB 9900 while i patently wait () for the Q10 to arrive in the good old USA. i have a Comcast email address and work email address (ms exchange via Active Sync)registetered on my PlayBook natively (email accounts added to PlayBook). to send and recieve emails natively using my Comcast Address i have to be connected on wifi, it will not work bridged. to send and recieve emails from my work email address i have to be connected via wifi and be logged on using the work VPN settings on the PlayBook.

now comes my new discovery:

i recently added a "hotmail.com" email address to my PlayBook and today while being bridged to my BB 9900 i recieved an email natively on the PlayBook at the hotmail address. it was not the custom Bridge email notification that i get from my work email address that is registered on my Bold 9900. i was surprised by this becuase i have never recieved an email natively on the PlayBook so i decided to send an email from the PlayBook using the hotmail email address and lo and behold it sent and the recepient recieved the email.

I'm sure for some of you reading this it might be old news but this just adds to the reasons of why i am a "Proud" PlayBook owner.
    02-08-13 03:31 PM
    I have a similar setup and find that if I have my Native ActiveSync account setup on the Playbook, it runs my battery down on my 9930 when bridged. I just use Bridge Email from the BES connection on my 9930 and things work fine. I'm going from location to location and driving around most of the day with limited WiFi access.
    02-08-13 03:42 PM