...because my 64GB has arrived! Now I need to sell my 32, which has served me spendidly since I bought it last spring.

So, couple of questions: it's currently running 2.0.0.7111, should I leave it on for the next owner? How easy is it to get it to revert to 1.0.x?

I've already got a buyer, so that's not the problem, but it isn't a close friend and I may not be around all the time to provide support.
    01-20-12 07:59 PM
    Best to Security Wipe and install back down to the Official OS.

CB has the instructions to take it back down.. lemme find the thread...
    01-20-12 08:04 PM
    Why not simply ask? Reinstalling the 1.x OS is documented well enough if you choose to roll it back. A security wipe will ensure all your data is cleared out.
    01-20-12 08:05 PM
    I would revert!!!
    01-20-12 08:07 PM
    Okay, will do. Here's the plan:

New one's just getting the 2.0.0.7111 preview as we speak. I'll take a backup of my original tab, and restore it to the new one.

Then I'll wipe the old one and revert it back.

Thanks for the advice!
    01-20-12 08:09 PM
    01-20-12 08:10 PM
    No need to revert to anything, back up, transfer files, security wipe, turn off and sell clean just like you bought it.
    01-20-12 08:23 PM
    Did the 32 run out of space? Is that why you got the 64?
    01-20-12 09:04 PM
    Why not keep both, one for a backup?
    01-20-12 09:07 PM
    Why not keep both, one for a backup?
    I have nothing to say. The keyboard is so good that I have to write something.... And see how fast I am typing? It 's unbelieverable. Be warned, don't read this unproductive post... It only satisfies my urge to type something with PB's new keyboard in portrait mode... Did I over do it? Yes, I believe I did, but it felt so good.... You will understand.
    01-20-12 09:15 PM
    I have nothing to say. The keyboard is so good that I have to write something.... And see how fast I am typing? It 's unbelieverable. Be warned, don't read this unproductive post... It only satisfies my urge to type something with PB's new keyboard in portrait mode... Did I over do it? Yes, I believe I did, but it felt so good.... You will understand.
    Completely understand! :-) lol
    01-21-12 08:44 AM
    No need to revert to anything, back up, transfer files, security wipe, turn off and sell clean just like you bought it.
    Just wiping the beta does not sell clean like it was bought. It either leaves a clean version of the beta OS or a hamstrung version lacking native apps and preloaded apps. On four PlayBook, the only method that has successfully taken it back to out of box is turning it to off, connecting to DM, turning it on, and then selecting update in the dialog box. Unless I have had four unique PlayBooks, a security wipe. Is not sufficient.
    01-21-12 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD