- CrackBerry Abuser
- 328 Posts
To sell or not to sell...that is the question!?
Hi All, I have a 16GB , a 32GB (ma daughters )and a 64GB Playbooks. The other day my oldest one 16GB would not charge or start... I have a whatever happens insurance and they wrote off the 16GB and replaced it with a 64GB one...whuch I didn't thinkd they would do with out pressure..but they did! So if you were in my shoes would you keep the new one as a backup or sell? I don't assume I will get much over £100 as they are only £20-30 more in the shop. Any ideas if I should keep it or not..and if I do...as It will not be my main one...what's the best time to charge it? Once a week?
Thanks for your help!
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
- CrackBerry Genius
01-28-2013, 08:29 PM #2
- 2,500 Posts
I would keep it and update it to BB10 then keep it as a backup or heck sell if you need money. As for charging it just keep an eye on it and when it gets around 30% charge it up again.New Phone: Blackberry Z10, Old Phones: Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sold), Iphone 4, Iphone 3gs, Unlocked Bold 9000.
New LTE Playbook 32gb (Dec 2012), OS version is 1088. Mobile Network is Rogers
"When in doubt, buy a laptop"
- By Guatiao in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 21Last Post: 01-05-2010, 10:53 AM
- By jaykap in forum Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2009, 10:04 AM
- By ConcreteRose342 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-20-2008, 08:43 PM
- By JoJo78 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 44Last Post: 05-11-2008, 11:41 PM
- By lmc2148 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 20Last Post: 08-24-2007, 10:53 AM