I just noticed that when you longpress certain characters on the keyboard, secondary characters pop up. I apologize in advance if this was brought to attention already.
    07-28-11 01:39 AM
    Anyone know how to enter local secondary characters from the keyboard (word get replaced into proper spelling by the dictionary, but I don't know how to enter them correctly in the first place) - I mean characters like ąęśćźż for the polish language.
    07-28-11 04:02 AM
    Choose Polish language from the keyboard.
    07-28-11 04:22 AM
    I did, no joy. That's how it DOES know that it should correct the word using correct dictionary, but I cannot type properly.
    07-28-11 04:27 AM
    Anyone know how to enter local secondary characters from the keyboard (word get replaced into proper spelling by the dictionary, but I don't know how to enter them correctly in the first place) - I mean characters like ąęśćźż for the polish language.
    Change the language to Polski by tapping the globe.

Then if you tap & hold the A the alternate characters will display.

You have to tap & hold each key to see what options are available.
    anon3371163 likes this.
    07-28-11 08:27 AM
    I have the language changed to Polski,
    but when I tap&hold the A key I got only 7 options, the 'ą' sign is missing
    I've even checked this in the browser like you did, as the keyboards change in applications, no luck however.

on a separate note, how to make a screenshot?
    07-29-11 03:05 AM
    Not sure why you only hąve 7 options andi hąve 8.
    07-29-11 08:50 AM
    Got solution for that - I guess that's what you getfor tweaking with options

Anyway the problem was due to me setting the keyboard to qwerty mode instead automatic.

setting it back to auto allows me to write ąść and that makes me very happy indeed.
    08-03-11 04:42 PM
    Screenshot - press both VolUp and VolDown.
    Kaczy27 likes this.
    08-03-11 04:45 PM
    thanks a lot

and to complete your aneswer, you cannot make screenshots while connected to bes, since that mystically dusables the feature. the simplest way to make a screenshot then is to temporarily off bluetooth (I've read that few days ago)
    08-03-11 04:53 PM
    thanks a lot

and to complete your aneswer, you cannot make screenshots while connected to bes, since that mystically dusables the feature. the simplest way to make a screenshot then is to temporarily off bluetooth (I've read that few days ago)
    Oh, that's cheating - gawd knows how many corporate secrets will now be revealed by screenshots.
    08-03-11 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD