Just came back from BestBuy. The demo guy said there is a sd card slot there next to the hdmi/usb port but its blocked on the demo unit.

Is this true?
    04-15-11 08:24 PM
    He is wrong.
    04-15-11 08:26 PM
    No, it's not true
    04-15-11 08:27 PM
    Oh this again?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/sd...r-pb-s-602727/

No slot, but we do get access to our sdcard's on your BB via the bridge..
    04-15-11 08:31 PM
    Well good training for Best Buy employees, once again!
    04-15-11 08:35 PM
    Nope, no SD slot, and further media must be copied over to the PB in order to be played on the PB it can not play it from the BB directly. At least that's what I was told.
    04-15-11 08:39 PM
    too bad. rim should have included this. would of be easy to put the sd card in and watch movies.
    04-15-11 08:41 PM
    Nope, no SD slot, and further media must be copied over to the PB in order to be played on the PB it can not play it from the BB directly. At least that's what I was told.

Can that work the other way also? like for example your on vacation and you actually use the video camera to record videos. If your about to run out of storage on the PB can you send your videos to your BB that might have more storage?

Not to play the videos just to store them in cases where you don't have access to a PC.
    04-15-11 08:49 PM
    Can that work the other way also? like for example your on vacation and you actually use the video camera to record videos. If your about to run out of storage on the PB can you send your videos to your BB that might have more storage?

Not to play the videos just to store them in cases where you don't have access to a PC.
    I didn't ask that question.
    04-15-11 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD