is anyone else experiencing a terrible lag when scrolling through larger websites.. its not really lag just feels like the website is kinda stuck and not following your finger properly. its really pissing me off and makes browsing a bit aggravating sometimes. hopefully the next update fixes this
    04-30-11 12:40 PM
    is anyone else experiencing a terrible lag when scrolling through larger websites.. its not really lag just feels like the website is kinda stuck and not following your finger properly. its really pissing me off and makes browsing a bit aggravating sometimes. hopefully the next update fixes this
    Well not really, but as others have pointed out, if the site hasn't fully loaded yet there is some sluggishness. Wait for the site to load then scrolling should be fine.

The issue I have with scrolling is the flash advertisements which are often on the right side of the screen, exactly where I am touching to scroll. So I find myself accidentially opening other webpages which open a new tab.

In the next update they should allow scrolling by being able to use the bezel area on any side of the screen.
    04-30-11 12:54 PM
    Scrolling is definitely laggy and Flash ads make scrolling much slower.
    04-30-11 01:07 PM
    You need to turn flash off if you dont need it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-11 01:12 PM
    You need to turn flash off if you dont need it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    pb needs a flash blocker like the firefox/chrome extensions you can get so you can disallow flash from ad and unknown sources while allowing the sites you use all the time to run flash
    04-30-11 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD