Screenshot with Playbook
Just found this out, and seems to be fairly little documented feature. Maybe you don't all know it.
If you press up and down volume buttons simultaneously then PlayBook will take a screen shot of current screen and save it in Photos folder.
Let me know if useful!
EDIT: Ok, So I found out about this, got a bit excited, and posted without checking what else had been written on the matter. I feel a little dumb now, so let's say no more about it, eh?
Last edited by ChrisMay; 01-21-2013 at 04:23 AM.
- CrackBerry Addict
01-20-2013, 03:31 AM #5
- 889 Posts
Another "easy if you knew it" tip is that holding the pause button (between V-,V+) will mute/unmute the sound in a one-step operation.
It's a bit of a shameless plug, because I contributed to the thread , but the stickied post below is probably worth a read. It's jam-packed with useful hints and tips...
http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-know-671764/Proud Member of the PlayBook Beta Test Team (Since June 2011)
- By sam_b77 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 18Last Post: 09-10-2011, 04:55 PM
- By CASH in forum News & RumorsReplies: 121Last Post: 01-08-2011, 11:29 AM
- By CSI Guy in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 32Last Post: 01-05-2011, 12:37 AM
- By devildrifterX in forum News & RumorsReplies: 96Last Post: 12-09-2010, 03:59 PM
- By alexperri7 in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2010, 04:43 PM