I use it cause I don't want my screen scratched. I use Clear Protector and they still have a promotion going on (50% off regular price) if you type in the promo code "iwantultra". I got the full body protection for $15 which is pretty good.
    09-20-11 02:02 PM
    Been using the SGP Ultra Fine anti-glare/anti-fingerprint for a while now and love it. Along with my Otterbox Defender (after removing the Otterbox screen protector and replacing it with the SGP) my PB is bulletproof. At $599 Canadian why wouldn't I do whatever I can to protect my investment. The SGP doesn't blur the screen at all and with the added benifits of no fingerprints and no glare when usint it outside, I think I made the right decision.

Mike
    09-20-11 03:40 PM
    I have an Invisible Shield and it works great... the fingerprints become annoying sometimes.
    09-20-11 04:52 PM
    Zagg Invisi-shield- -I had it installed the day I got my Pb at Best Buy. The guy actually knew what he was doing and installed it perfectly. That was in May and I've never thought to remove it, I love it.

I got a new 9810 (which rocks, btw) recently and realized how much I needed a shield - the screen was TOO SLICK w/o it and I was having problems w/ my fingers sliding.

So I'm pretty much having nerdgasms continually now!

R
    09-20-11 05:56 PM
    I use the zagg screen protector.. It's amazing!
    09-20-11 06:09 PM
    I bit the bullet and dished out some coin for tru protector anti-glare screen, I love it tho. It went on with no bubbles and utter ease, it works great in the sun/light, no fingerprints, and your finger never sticks to the class. LOVE IT.
    09-21-11 07:48 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD