hey guys, has anyone had an issue where the screen is distorted for a split second once you change the orientation? it has only happened to me twice and I'm wondering if it's something to be worried about.

Lastly, one of the corners of my screen has a visible burst of light coming from it compared to the others. It's noticeable when dark images are displayed, ie. reading in night mode.

I'd love if someone could put my mind at peace.
    04-23-11 03:37 PM
    it has happened to me too... just a software glitch that needs to be fixed.
    04-23-11 03:46 PM
    I'm guessing that depending on the webpage or whatever you're looking at it may take longer to reorient, so it's probably not an issue if it's not happening a lot...but the other thing, if you're finding that bright corner is consistent, you might want to exchange it...I have a very very slight brighter area along the right edge but it's almost unnoticeable. but if it's going to bother you or if you think it might get worse, take it back
    04-23-11 03:48 PM
    it has happened to me too... just a software glitch that needs to be fixed.
    probably yes about the rotating, but not about the bright spot
    04-23-11 03:49 PM
    I get that but only with the browser while the page is still loading.
    04-23-11 04:00 PM
    I saw the same quick distortion earlier when using bridge email. Only happened two times in a row, i closed the bridge and haven't been able to recreate it since. As above, its likely an early software bug.

Not so sure about the bright spots though....
    04-23-11 04:02 PM
    I've had the distortion happen once or twice but it was when I had the camera open. Doesn't worry me...

Can't help on the light question.
    04-23-11 04:11 PM
    hey guys, has anyone had an issue where the screen is distorted for a split second once you change the orientation? it has only happened to me twice and I'm wondering if it's something to be worried about.

Lastly, one of the corners of my screen has a visible burst of light coming from it compared to the others. It's noticeable when dark images are displayed, ie. reading in night mode.

I'd love if someone could put my mind at peace.
    So this was fun but i got a screen capture of the distortion.
    04-23-11 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD