So setting up my replacement playbook after my touchscreen was acting bonkers on tablet one and i find this on my front camera. Multiple lines going across the picture. made sure my imvisible shield wasnt covering it and its still there. Any thoughts?
    04-25-11 04:51 PM
    Time to go back.
    04-25-11 04:52 PM
    Does it have a plastic lens or plastic protector cover on the lens itself? Flush camera placement with that type of material could be a repetative issue going forward.
    04-25-11 05:00 PM
    Does it have a plastic lens or plastic protector cover on the lens itself? Flush camera placement with that type of material could be a repetative issue going forward.
    No interestingly enough i did remove a circular cutout of invisible shield from the front camera, but the issue remained. I dont want to go back but it looks as if that is my only option.
    04-25-11 05:34 PM
    It's hard to tell from that picture, obviously, but it looks to me more like strands of adhesive that may be lying across the lens rather than scratches. Likely it's the color that makes me think that, partly, but the lines are also not perfectly straight, and the pattern looks much more organic than a simple scratch would probably look.
    04-25-11 06:16 PM
    It's hard to tell from that picture, obviously, but it looks to me more like strands of adhesive that may be lying across the lens rather than scratches. Likely it's the color that makes me think that, partly, but the lines are also not perfectly straight, and the pattern looks much more organic than a simple scratch would probably look.
    Scratches or adhesive, if its lying over the lens, there is nothing i can do but return this otherwise functional device one more time. I see the lines even if my thumb is pressed over the glass, and they dont change position.
    04-25-11 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD