hello all! i was wondering if anyone has figured out how to view a picture saved to your blackberry from the playbook's browser. If you hold your finger down on a picture within the playbook's browser it gives you the option to save to it or your blackberry. i can view the pics fine when i save to the playbook but if i save to my blackberry i cant find the picture anywhere on my phone.
    05-09-11 03:15 PM
    if you save to your BB then they go into the documents folder (mine went ot my memory card, im guessing its defaulted to mem card if one is installed.

hit up the files app, and go to /media card/blackberry/documents and there they are. strangely mine are all 0kb, but thats obv where it attempts to put them
    05-09-11 03:28 PM
    hello all! i was wondering if anyone has figured out how to view a picture saved to your blackberry from the playbook's browser. If you hold your finger down on a picture within the playbook's browser it gives you the option to save to it or your blackberry. i can view the pics fine when i save to the playbook but if i save to my blackberry i cant find the picture anywhere on my phone.
    I just tried also, even typed the name of the picture in search on my BB and its nowhere to be found. I would like to know this also
    05-09-11 03:36 PM
    I just tried also, even typed the name of the picture in search on my BB and its nowhere to be found. I would like to know this also
    see my post above for the answer
    05-09-11 03:51 PM
    I just tried.

I find no evidence that it saved anything to my 9650/bold. I just used a search program and found no files added/created/modified within the last few hours.
    05-09-11 04:45 PM
    if you save to your BB then they go into the documents folder (mine went ot my memory card, im guessing its defaulted to mem card if one is installed.

hit up the files app, and go to /media card/blackberry/documents and there they are. strangely mine are all 0kb, but thats obv where it attempts to put them
    Hey thanks so much!! It was driving me crazy. The only problem is I get the same as you where the size of the pic is 0 and I can't open it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-11 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD