Has anyone tried saving a jpg attachment in the native email? It seems to prompt for a filename and once you click OK it opens the image. However upon closing the image I can't seem to find the image on playbook or bb. Not sure if it's saving it to a temp location or not saving it at all since I'm using an enterprise active sync account. Anyone can confirm the same result? Thx.
    02-22-12 09:29 PM
    Use a file manager (I use Air Browser from App World and it's free) then navigate to your Downloads folder. Should be there. File Manager should be able to see it as well but make sure you hit the "category" ie Pictures, Video, Music of the file you are looking for. I prefer Air Browser so I can see all the files in a particular folder.
    Last edited by zipped; 02-22-12 at 09:38 PM.
    02-22-12 09:36 PM
    Make sure that you save your pictures with a .Jpg extension.

Ex: photo.Jpg.

This should do the trick and your files will appear in your picture folder. Hope this helps
    02-22-12 09:59 PM
    Would seem when I goto file manager it has 3 options. Playbook, my 9900 and Enterprise. The fotos were in Enterprise which doesn't help if I want to upload to web at a later time but I understand the reason for this as it is an enterprise secured account. Thanks for the help.
    02-22-12 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD