I'm having problems trying saving files (video, .pdf and picture) on my PB.

Example 1: I can't save a picture file sent via BBM. I double tap the picture to enlarge it, then I press and hold then choose save file but it doesn't save to my downloads file under pictures

Example 2: I can't save a .pdf file sent to my email from my son's school. With this I simply don't know how to attemp to save a .pdf to my PB

Example 3: When using Bluebox I can't upload video to Bluebox's Dropbox. Is there a size limit that I'm missing in regard to video or are there only certain video formats accepted?

Thanks in advance any help would be greatly appreciated!
    01-10-12 10:53 AM
    For Example 1: Try checking your phone. It may have been downloaded to your phone. Happened to me once, downloading email attachments. Couldn't find them on my playbook, because they were on my phone (Media Card/Blackberry/documents/Bridge). I don't usually send/receive files thru BBM, but I'm guessing they probably approach things the same.

For Example 2: Your Playbook has Adobe Reader (for PDFs) but it doesn't have the capability to save pdf files. You can download the pdf sent by your son's school, but not edit and save them to your playbook.

For Example 3: Not too sure about this, but I do know that cloud storage services (especially the free ones) set a limit on the filesize. Box for instance sets a 25mb file size limit.

Hope these help.

Pls. feel free to post further questions/clarifications.
    Willard814 likes this.
    01-10-12 11:07 AM
    Hey can some one help me i'm having a problem of downloading on my pbook some times it downloads and some other times not at all. When it shows save on playbook i click and it does not download but it used to download some other times what can i do in this case? It does this some times when i want to download important files and it stresses me help me please!!!!!! If this information may be needed i'm bridging my pbook with a bb bold 9900 .
    05-12-13 02:50 AM
    Hey can some one help me i'm having a problem of downloading on my pbook some times it downloads and some other times not at all. When it shows save on playbook i click and it does not download but it used to download some other times what can i do in this case? It does this some times when i want to download important files and it stresses me help me please!!!!!! If this information may be needed i'm bridging my pbook with a bb bold 9900 .
    What is the source of the files you are downloading? Are they email attachments or are they files found on a webpage?

If Bridging, email attachments get saved to the PHONE. Also, make sure that you provide a proper file extension when saving if you are assigning a name.

Also, is this a private phone or a corporate phone where company policies might lock out certain functions?
    05-12-13 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD