Got my PB today and am generally pleased with it. One issue - when I take a picture it doesn't seem to be saving. I down swiped per the instructions. However there was no icon labeled camera pictures. When I tapped on the pictures icon, it showed me the pre-installed wallpaper pictures. The one I took was nowhere to be found...

Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-11 11:50 PM
    i figured it out. when wifi file sharing is on you can't see the camera pictures folder. hopefully that is just a bug to be resolved later...
    04-20-11 08:08 AM
    I'm having this issue now, except I don't have file sharing on.

After multiple attempts of trying to get out of the startup christmas lights screen, I just let the battery die out (which was the only option that worked for me). Now I can't seem to save any new pictures taken on the camera, but I can see the older ones I took before I got stuck on the startup screen.

Any advice/options? Help?
    04-21-11 02:52 PM
    i figured it out. when wifi file sharing is on you can't see the camera pictures folder. hopefully that is just a bug to be resolved later...
    This sounds similar when you cable a BB to a desktop and your media library isn't seen from the BB. It shows up when you disconnect though.
    04-21-11 02:57 PM
    just vtook a pic here and it automaticically saved to pictures folder
    04-21-11 03:00 PM
    just vtook a pic here and it automaticically saved to pictures folder
    That's what it used to do for me but now it doesn't automatically save them and they just seem to disappear...
    04-21-11 03:15 PM
    I had the same issue. When I turned of the blackberry bridge my problem resolved. I also noticed I couldn't take a screenshot of the desktop with the blackberry bridge on and could with it off. I also couldn't save desktop backgrounds from the web when the bridge was on yet could when it was off. So I only turn the bridge on now when I'm going to use it.

See if that helps you any.
    04-21-11 03:26 PM
    I actually called BB Tech Svcs. for this problem... A hard reboot solve sit... Press the Power Button and both volume keys until it shuts off... wait 30s and power back up. Think it was the update that kept the camera folder, as well as the video folder, from appearing.

If you connect via usb or have wireless sharing turned on, you will see that the pictures and videos are indeed there... The reboot worked for me.
    04-21-11 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD