When I'm surfing the net on my playbook and see a picture i want to save i click and hold and save. Then a pop up window comes up and I can name it and save file. But I can find it anywhere on my playbook. I thought it would save it to pics but nothing. Can anyone tell me where I can find it. Thanks
    01-15-12 04:58 PM
    Pictures you downloaded using the browser will be in the Downloads folder.
    01-15-12 05:14 PM
    Make sure the pics you download have an extension (.jpg, .png etc.). Sometimes they don't show up in the name box when you get ready to save for some reason & you have to add them.
    01-15-12 05:47 PM
    There is a downloads folder on the pb and that's where it will be saved. Make sure it has the proper jpg extension when saved.

The free air browser can navigate around the various folders.
    01-15-12 06:33 PM
    If you are surfing thru wifi, it should save to your Downloads folder. If you are surfing thru bridge, I believe it is saved to your phone.
    01-15-12 07:54 PM
    If you are surfing thru wifi, it should save to your Downloads folder. If you are surfing thru bridge, I believe it is saved to your phone.
    With either browser the PlayBook gives the option to save on the PlayBook, media card, or device (if there is onboard storage memory on the device). PlayBook is the default. I assume if the Bridge is not in use, the user will only see PlayBook as the location.
    01-15-12 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD